Devout being silver even tho it should be gold

Schmeltz
Schmeltz Member Posts: 15

So i'm rather certain that this isn't something i've misunderstood. So a sacrifice = 2 points, 8 required for Devout gold, yet I sacrificed them all and I still got silver.

13 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Brus
    Brus Member Posts: 7

Same, I just had a 4K game, all hooks, and only got silver. I did not get nine individual hooks, so wasn't expecting the "10 HOOK ACTIONS" award but by my count should have gotten 80 survivors sacrifices and 10 all survivors hooked.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Same issue. 4k with 11 hooks = silver devout.

• Beautho
    Beautho Member Posts: 2

Same with me. Just had a nurse game going for adept. Got 11/12 hooks. At the end of the game it said merciless killer, then I check the emblems and see I had a silver devout. I was so excited I finally got it, but nope it got robbed.

• ShadyNicNack
    ShadyNicNack Member Posts: 27

Same for me as well. In one game I had 10 hooks and 3 survive, 2nd game had 11 hooks and 4 killed, and another game 10 hooks and 4 kills. Each game I have recieved only silver. Because of this, I didn't get the challenge of "Spill Blood" in the Archive and cannot pass that challenge since there is only one killer path there. The challenge is virtually unobtainable due to devout is always silver.

• DemoJorgon
    DemoJorgon Member Posts: 6

I kept getting this bug and thought I was just bad.

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

I think it may be bugged again. Emblems have been bugged in the past.

• FrauZockinsky
    FrauZockinsky Member Posts: 59
    edited March 2021

still bugged. 4K 10 hooks (all died on hook, no dcs). silver emblem. it's hard enough to get gold devout and this challenge is blocking all the other killer challenges. this is really frustrating.

(p.s. matchmaking...)