The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Do you actually run swf with mlg callouts?

Just wondering if anyone in the world actually calls out the killer as I think it is very fun for my friends not to know where the killer is and get jumpscared or downed. It makes me lulz.

This is coming from a rank 1 surv and killer with 5k hours btw.

I know a lot of people complain about swf but come on, who would actually make call outs against a killer when it's more hilarious to watch your friends struggle?

Comments

• Boogiekingmyers
    Boogiekingmyers Member Posts: 44

Death squads? Every single SWF at red ranks? I really don't understand your point here, what are you trying to achieve?

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

who would actually make call outs against a killer when it's more hilarious to watch your friends struggle?

People playing to win?

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035

They definately do. Some people enjoy the game for the game itself, and some people play the game to make killers cry

• Sand
    Sand Member Posts: 179

Waiting for you to realize the entire dbd forums has no point at all lol, just wanted a sense of how many people actually go full seal team 6 just to make the match last 4 minutes instead of 12.

• Sand
    Sand Member Posts: 179

I agree! This game is amazing to just chill and drink with your friends while you play!