PERIMETER CAMPING NEEDS TO STOP!

LazyGhost25
LazyGhost25 Member Posts: 49
edited March 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

For God's sake dead by daylight do something stop adding cosmetics and ignoring people trying to make the game a better place please stop all the CAMPING I can't play a normal game and be happy and have fun when for the killer to win they have to stay around the hook and camp.

Like honestly please do something put a timer of how long they can stay around the hook for for deduct their blood points if they stay around the hook for too long like they do like honestly if anyone else agrees please let me know like I'm tired of this this game isn't fun anymore because of that the game developers don't look through these enough and can't see that this is an issue this game simply isn't fun anymore.

I can't really do anything to stop it or prevent it decisive strike hardly works no perks can overpower the camping.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Alphasoul05
    Alphasoul05 Member Posts: 601

There is literally nothing you could do to stop people from camping in this game. They will do it whether you punish them more than they already are or not. Depip? You're doing them a favor. Less BP? They already get less BP for camping than they would if they just went around hitting survivors, bar them throwing the match.

Does it suck? Yes.

• LazyGhost25
    LazyGhost25 Member Posts: 49

Dude the killer any killer I'm losing rank because the only way for them to win is just staying around the hook when there's five gens still or maybe even four it makes me mad when that's all you Killers do the game's not fun anymore but you got your own valid opinion.

• MingBongo
    MingBongo Member Posts: 32

As part of the killer community, we will not only stare at the wall, but we will also make sure to be at least 64 meters away from any hooked survivors or incomplete generators to ensure that the survivor has a nice rescue and give ample time for the hooked survivor to get over their trauma.

• Raja
    Raja Member Posts: 319

Go play killer then

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

Then they will complain about our Devour Hope stacks!

• Freki
    Freki Member Posts: 1,903

you are being idiotic. how about this, when a killer hooks a survivor, all unhooked survivors must go to equidistant corners of the map, face the wall and count for 20 seconds, meanwhile the killrs will go to the 4th equidistant corner, face the wall for 25 seconds before moving again. we will also make sure there is coding that if any of the active players are moving before their allotted time is up they will be heavily penalized by being placed at rank one with 0 perks and 0 items for 10 days. how's that? oh yea you can't drank from rank 1 achieved this way for those 10 days, not even rank reset will do it.

YES lets make everything handed to the survivors on a silver platter... why not skip the PVP aspect! make the game a 4vCPU game where you are the only living survivor and killer plus three survivors are AI. you can even touch a gen for one tenth of a second and get them completed once the 5th gen is completed the doors open and you are awarded 32K blood points, all your items are given back to you and given rank one for that one win. YEA! you have now won DBD you are refunded your purchase price and anything purchased in the game after the change.

Am I being sarcastic enough? COME ON what the hell do you want? if killers can't play, what's the point? so why don't we killers take a week off, have the devs shut the killer role down, no replacements for 1 week how would you like your experience then? you wouldn't because you wouldn't be playing a game but holding M1 simulator.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

How are you going to solve proxy camping, especially in this current meta where the killer is punished for not doing it?

• TheDarkTyrant
    TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074

It will not be changed. Its a gameplay style. Just suck it up. I usually don't like saying this stuff because its not helpful but there's not much I can say. Just deal with it.

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138

the ancient power of "camping" is obviously unconquerable

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

You want survivors to hook killers now too?

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,769

Yeah that's definitely an experience but that all depends on what happens with the i-frames during the unhooking, if he's using chili or engraving add-ons, and how far away he is when he begins the sweep. 95% of the time, however, BT counters camping, and 100% of the time will counter "perimeter camping" where they're not legitimately licking the survivor clean of blood and scent-marking them like an overenthusiastic kitten but instead of their face they're using a chainsaw.

• MingBongo
    MingBongo Member Posts: 32

Shhhhhhhh, that's the thing we don't tell them about! it's our little surprise!

• Dragonshensi
    Dragonshensi Member Posts: 1,516
    edited March 2021

The second I leave a hooked survivor you guys unhook. Like for real. I barely take a couple of steps away. So might as well camp if you won’t even let your buddy stay on hook for a second.