Options
Crow
Crow Member Posts: 113

Do anyone knows anything about this?

Comments

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

Here is what i think will happen with the license holders. They might agree to this because they need the money to make more movies. Saw will be a yes because i feel like if they want to keep making more saw movies. They will need the money given to them by behavior. The only one that might not get any changes would have to be Halloween. Mainly because the license holders are probably not making another movie after the one that is supposed to be coming out soon.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

It would be cool to get different skins for say leatherface or Amanda but the only killer they absolutely should not give custom skins to under any circumstances is Michael Myers. His Gray boiler suit is a staple of the Halloween series and who Michael is. Anything other than his boiler suit would be wrong and a disgrace to such a great horror figure.

• Crow
    Options

@MeowLux said:
    The devs are currently talking with the licensers to see if they can get permission to make skins for them. We might see skins for licensed characters, but it is not guaranteed.

Thank you! I was hoping for skins for Quentin and Myers...

• B3tt33whit3
    B3tt33whit3 Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Can we get a skin for Quentin where he has long hair with a grey streak in it and he wears a pair of white pajamas with flowers embroidered on the lapels and he's actually changed to Nancy from ANOES? 
  • Stnek
    Stnek Member Posts: 7
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    The only one that might not get any changes would have to be Halloween. Mainly because the license holders are probably not making another movie after the one that is supposed to be coming out soon.

I disagree, Laurie has a ton of outfits that could be added. Michael would be harder but they could use the Rob Zombie variation of him as an alternate. He was a lot more grungy and creepy looking.

• Judicar
    Judicar Member Posts: 36
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:
    It would be cool to get different skins for say leatherface or Amanda but the only killer they absolutely should not give custom skins to under any circumstances is Michael Myers. His Gray boiler suit is a staple of the Halloween series and who Michael is. Anything other than his boiler suit would be wrong and a disgrace to such a great horror figure.

True but originally his prestige had way more blood on it before it was mysteriously reduced. They have never commented on the change but did say some time ago that they have to get approval from the owners as to what they can and can't do with the licensed characters in all aspects. I somehow don't see the Halloween holders having an issue with the bloody Myers though hmm.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

@Judicar said:

@SadonicShadow said:

True but originally his prestige had way more blood on it before it was mysteriously reduced. They have never commented on the change but did say some time ago that they have to get approval from the owners as to what they can and can't do with the licensed characters in all aspects. I somehow don't see the Halloween holders having an issue with the bloody Myers though hmm.

I can imagine the bloody myers was acceptable to the licensee holders simply because the prestige outfits were a vital part of Dead By Daylight. A bloody gray boiler suit is still a boiler suit but having Michael wear anything else would just feel out of character.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

Fairly certain the update that talks about the new cosmetic shop mentions it will also hold Licensed Killer cosmetics. They will have them, it just might take a while to get the rights to do so.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options
    Giddawid said:

We would love to have new cosmetics for licensed characters as well as our own, but as stated above, it is not a simple procedure. We will try our hardest, and keep you all posted on it :)

Omg I'd be ecstatic if I could play as granny Laurie.
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

@Stnek said:

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    The only one that might not get any changes would have to be Halloween. Mainly because the license holders are probably not making another movie after the one that is supposed to be coming out soon.

I disagree, Laurie has a ton of outfits that could be added. Michael would be harder but they could use the Rob Zombie variation of him as an alternate. He was a lot more grungy and creepy looking.

The only outfits that could be possible is her hospital gown and the 2018 one. I am not seeing anything else for her. Unless they are originally created by the devs themselves.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

If we ever do I'd like New Nightmare Freddy and Demon Freddy (from Freddy vs. Jason).

• Giddawid
    Giddawid Member Posts: 102
    Options

@Visionmaker Granny Laurie would be a fun one! XD

• Crow
    Options

Well I said earlier that I would love killer-like skins for survivors, especially Meg-Huntress or talking about licensed characters something like Quentin-Wraith.

• inveigle
    inveigle Member Posts: 7
    Options

Micheal Myers alternate costumes from various Halloween films.

• Crow
    Options

@inveigle said:

Lmao I don't like any of these I hope the devs think of something non-related to the movies.

• Bottzinga666
    Bottzinga666 Member Posts: 2
    Options

or can we see a old myers

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    Options

@inveigle said:

Hehe that ghost one might be too silly but I dont think the other one would be that bad. I remember he looked pretty intimidating in the movie with that mask.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Cannibal has some DbD Survivor faces.
    Yay

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589
    Options

Ghost Myers FTW
    Amanda in the second movie had different clothing.
    Freddy...not sure on that.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    An alternative for Freddy could be his human self, with probably a normal face. 
  • Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589
    Options

Or the South Park Freddy with a beard

southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Freddy_Krueger

• ArkLovecraft
    ArkLovecraft Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2018
    Options

@PigNRun said:

I prefer the look as Robert Englund's Freddy (current one looks more like Jackie Earle Haley's).
    And for Myers, a eroded mask like in the last film.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

@ArkLovecraft said:

@PigNRun said:

I prefer the look as Robert Englund's Freddy (current one looks more like Jackie Earle Haley's).

Well, but both look identical. To make it worth the trouble, it needs to be something that looks actually different. For instance, thesuicidefox suggested Demon Freddy, and that is unique enough (though it would just be a head cosmetic).

• Arsoul
    Arsoul Member Posts: 320
    Options

@PigNRun said:

@ArkLovecraft said:

@PigNRun said:

Well, but both look identical. To make it worth the trouble, it needs to be something that looks actually different. For instance, thesuicidefox suggested Demon Freddy, and that is unique enough (though it would just be a head cosmetic).

Maybe hit jersey could smolder?

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,112
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:
    the only killer they absolutely should not give custom skins to under any circumstances is Michael Myers. His Gray boiler suit is a staple of the Halloween series and who Michael is. Anything other than his boiler suit would be wrong and a disgrace to such a great horror figure.

He wore different versions of the suit (and mask) throughout the movies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyi3o5MURQ0

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    Options

I thought the developers of Michael Myers said it was ok to do whatever you want with him.
    And some cosmetics for Amanda would be awesome.
    Her black hooded jacket would be cool.