Undeserved matchmaking penalties..

aylawell
aylawell Member Posts: 119

I just got a 30 minute penalty while being healed. I can't begin to describe how badly this enrages me considering I've not intentionally disconnected yet I keep getting locked out.. earlier its 15 mins.. now a half hour!? No. This needs attention please.. and before I get the "its your internet" reply or whatever, its not since my random teammates receive the same penalty. Please do something bhvr.. its a long enough lobby wait as it is without this $#!@ happening.

Comments

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,234

If you keep having issues with the connection and think it is the game you should ask for help in the Technical Issues section and try to get them resolved rather than coming here to complain about it, demanding the Dev's to cater to you. Majority of players want the DC penalty, players have been asking for it for a long time. Dev's are not going to remove it. If it repeatedly happens to you then you shouldn't be playing the game knowing that it might boot you and ruin the match for 4 other people.

I have 2800 hours in this game and it may have only booted me twice. My computer is mid-range with a mediocre gpu. The people who are getting booted are in the loud minority. The Dev's shouldn't remove a feature that benefits the majority.

• aylawell

I don't want it removed, I understand its purpose, but it should be able to differentiate between a counciously executed disco and an accidental drop.

• Dingo88
    Dingo88 Member Posts: 219

Myn was getting that bad from server problems last month that I got a 5 hour penalty

• aylawell

And how does it account for the other survivors also receiving the penalty for the same match? Is my internet screwing over randos I've never met? I highly doubt it.

• UnentitledBunnyMan
    UnentitledBunnyMan Member Posts: 313

My main account is under 72 hours ban and I made my 3rd account to rank 6 as killer from rank20 and level 34 in those 72 hours