Prove Thyself is in nearly every match lately

2»

Comments

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

I haven't noticed that many. When I do see them, though, it's usually with WGLF so I assume they're farming and oblige them.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

<laughs> Seriously? You created this account today just so you could complain again about DS? Don't you have a life? So much whine, can I offer you some cheese? How many of these accounts have you created now?

• smappdooda
    smappdooda Member Posts: 544

Prove Thyself is a toolbox that never runs out. As a survivior, it's great, as a killer it SUCKS. It really needs a tweak. Like it activates only if you are standing by survivors but not actually working on the gen (your presence instill confidence). That way you have to decide to waste time boosting a stat or doing something else.

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

I like Proof Thyself, but it’s kind of funny how whenever I use it I always seem to spawn on the other side of the map from everybody else and have a hard time tracking anybody else down in order to get some use out of it. But when I don’t use it I spawn with at least two other people. Well, that’s how it feels anyways, lol.

• killermainxd
    killermainxd Member Posts: 25

Man how dare those survivors use a perk that makes their objective go faster. Nerf it now

• yeahboi
    yeahboi Member Posts: 11

It's a good filler perk.

Sometimes I have a fun build Idea that only requires 3 perks and I just slap that badboi on it.

Would you prefer me slapping DS in that build?

It's not that much gen speed anyway...

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

Every killer match I would see that perk consistently about a month ago, thankfully not seeing it as much now.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

And here I am..been saying that perk was broken a long time ago...hhh...seriously how does it take so long to sink in?

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Run Discordance.