Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

killer devout emblem scoring is bugged

I tried to complete some adept killer achievement on steam last night and got some decent 4Ks with 10-11 hooks, but my devout emblems were silver. So I didn't get the adept achievement that I deserved. It's frustrating, and many other players reported the same issue. Will it be fixed in the next patch?

16 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Brus
    Brus Member Posts: 7

Finished a game as Pig, in which I got 4 hook sacrifices with 12 hooks, and only got devout silver emblem. 

Survivors were David, David, Meg and Meg. I was Pig. It was The MacMillan Estate - Groaning Storehouse map.

Considering there is a current Tome Challenge to get gold devout emblems, this is very frustrating.

It seems either only the first 2 hooks are being counted, or that survivor hooks only count 10% each, not 20%.

• traineeofobsession
    traineeofobsession Member Posts: 5

Oh man, I feel you. I hope devs will solve it soon. I planned to play killers more next week, but I wouldn't play killers if this bug still exists.

• Murderopolis
    Murderopolis Member Posts: 5

just got 2 iridescent and 1 gold (and 1 silver) and i didn't get credit for the "3 emblems of gold or better" challenge. how many games am i going to have to do?

• RK67
    RK67 Member Posts: 101
    edited March 2021

I'm also facing the same problem :(

• JetWilson2
    JetWilson2 Member Posts: 4

Same for me

• BreaknBlonde
    BreaknBlonde Member Posts: 2

Spilling blood on the current tome is 3 gold DEVOUT emblems or better.. so 3 matches minimum.. however theres a bug with the actual devout emblem scoring, on console it seems to be mainly player disconnects arent credited so survivors are now dc to prevent killers poppin anything more than a silver.

• wojtech
    wojtech Member Posts: 192
    edited March 2021

on lerys institute seems to be working. Maybe on some others maps it's working too

Edit: The Game map

Also Hawkins laboratory with 12 hooks got gold devout

Post edited by wojtech on
  • BreaknBlonde
    BreaknBlonde Member Posts: 2

Did it work with a player disconnecting on lerys.. because the disconnection is the issue, its not scoring the standard 20 point for it

• wojtech
    wojtech Member Posts: 192

I'm not sure, I have got gold devout with not less than 10 hooks progress and not as described in the devout emblem

• memento
    memento Member Posts: 158

I got devout silver emblem despite 4K without DC. It should be gold or iri.

• IronWill
    IronWill Member Posts: 244

Every damn tome a new buggy challenge - I wonder how long it will take until this one gets fixed...

• Renfear
    Renfear Member Posts: 137

I've been having issues too, 11 hooks only scores a gold devout

• traineeofobsession
    traineeofobsession Member Posts: 5

Ok, so I just got another 4k as Myers, and I got 50 devout points, which is a silver devout emblem. But it should be 90 devout points as a gold devout emblem, which is composed of 80 points for everyone sacrificed and 10 points for everyone getting hooked. 2 weeks and this issue is still not solved, and no staff has responded. What is the point of this forum if BHVR doesn't fix its ######### bug?