A Way To Forget Perks Taught

Options
eveofmana
eveofmana Member Posts: 21
edited March 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I would suggest/request a way to delete perks a player deems worthless, the "teachable" I mean. "I unlocked a character's perk, now I want it locked back up and away for good".

I unlocked garbage like Lucky Break and the other perks of Yui to complete her challenges when I began DbD, now I have more experience and have come to hate myself for doing this. These perks plague my other survivors' blood webs and have completely taken Lithe away as an option since then. Please let me remove these perks as options, forget them entirely. I can unlock em again later if I so saw a reason, if that is what I want.

Comments

• eveofmana
    Options

I'd also request/suggest if we skip the orange unlock in the blood pool, the game should ask us "do you want this skipped unlock to keep showing up?". Don't want it, and I'd like for it to not take up space for a chance at perks I do want.

• eveofmana
    edited March 2021
    Options

What I'm talking about for the 2nd request/suggest ... Don't want either, but the game has now forced me to pick if I want perks again. This should not be the case. I just want this guy to kill off all totems for a challenge and then tose em back in the closet unless I need great skill checks. However, cuz I didn't pick tenacity, I had one perk robbed from me per 5 blood webs only to find ... this.