Dead By Daylight Funko Pops

I personally think it would be nice to have the Hag or Plague to name a couple and think it would be awesome if they released some.

Am I alone in this?

Comments

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I'd pay actual money to have my big boi clown as a funko

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340

I'm not much for funko pops myself, but I cannot argue against their popularity, so it would definitely be a good seller for them.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

I would buy a Hag funko in a heartbeat and I don't even collect them lol

• chadbeastofprey
    chadbeastofprey Member Posts: 437

i'm honestly surprised there aren't any already.

i personally don't care for pops but i would love some more figures. especially figures that are more affordable and more variety than what they have now lol.

• Laffle
    Laffle Member Posts: 82

Bleugh, funkos are so soulless and cheap. Those $300 statues are awesome, but I'd rather have a something in the $30-$60 price range.

• Frontdoor6
    Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 609

I'd love it if they made those. I've got funkos of Myers, Demog and Freddy because thats as close as we got right now

• PotatoPlayer
    PotatoPlayer Member Posts: 102

I'd rather a cute keychain tbh...........

Like those cute figurines of the survivors/killers, but keychains I can put on a backpack.

Or heck, even a flat acrylic charm, man. Like those things artists sell on Etsy.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

I would much rather have high quality figures than funko pops. There already exist a few for Wraith and Trapper and you can find a lot for the licensed killers.

• Dragonshensi
    Dragonshensi Member Posts: 1,516

Funko pops are garbage figures. They are releasing actual good statues of the killers and I’m hoping for more. Including survivors.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,111

I'm surprised they haven't made Funkos already, considering every other franchise ever has buckled to this trend and made Funkos of their characters.