Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Buff DS

Stop abusing poor Laurie's ace IN the HOLE (haha get it im so funny right?) perk !

Poor baby DS been nerfed to the ground yet y'all still complain lol, pretty trash perk right now for a one a time use and also, i paid for Laurie so i shall always have my second chance, also buff the insta heals too, they are garbage right now !

Also please add some new emotes and cosmetics for Nancy <3

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Ds is still strong and good at its intended use which is to stop tunnelling

Instaheals are actually still pretty good for efficiency on gens

• CaptainLevi
    CaptainLevi Member Posts: 8

go away man, killer mains have no say here

y'all legit complained about 360's lmaooo bruh, rUN sTRAIghT L1NE

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I need more coffee before I can accurately comprehend this.

• Flippero
    Flippero Member Posts: 36

Ok you are just in denial. Im sorry but 1 minute of invincibility is just too strong, thank god they are nerfing it. And dont get me started on people just tea bagging as their timer goes from 50 seconds to 40 seconds. Its just a good perk that is not used for what its supposed to be used for.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,495
    edited March 2021

New Account? Check

Buff OP Perk? Check

This is some pretty big bait.

• Micheal
    Micheal Member Posts: 288

I have no problem with it.

But it would be nice if the timer passes when the killer puts you in to the dieing state and and just what 60 seconds to put me on the hook again.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

DS should never be used aggressively. If the Devs want to buff it so that it's a better anti-tunnel perk, fine. So long as people aren't using it for free aggro protection.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,476

Oh Sluzzy my sweet boy... you're back at it again arent yo-

• CaptainLevi
    CaptainLevi Member Posts: 8

what do you mean i have this account since aug2020 just never really bothered with the forum

and yes im in denial hug me

• KiwiCoattails
    KiwiCoattails Member Posts: 566

The upcoming DS rework is one of the best things to happen in the game. It should be used to prevent being tunnelled. Not so that an entire SWF can all save each other under the killers nose because they all have DS active. Or so that people can sit on generators and then jump into a locker when the killer comes over. It’s been a long time coming.