Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Laceration is a second attempt into Legion's 1st power&deep wounds. Maybe rework legion with it?

Profezia
Profezia Member Posts: 673

Title.

Return back old legion with a few tweaks&give them laceration instead of infinite mending simulator.

Comments

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

legion needs more speed and power duration and maybe sherter stun and they're fine

• Im_Tired
    Im_Tired Member Posts: 101

Deep wound is kind of an integral part of his kit. How would laceration be better/more fun to play against? All I'm imagining is Legion having to hit you like 4 times to get you injured (because it'd have to be shorter than getting injured by Trickster), then 4 times to down, all while in frenzy? How do you avoid this? Do missed hits still take him out of frenzy? If yeah, his power would be garbage. If no, he'd be busted and basically unavoidable

Someone said it somewhere on the forums but he'd feel better with qol changes. Like his frenzy meter doesn't deplete when you hit someone with a normal m1, and he gets a shorter self stun when coming out of frenzy

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

Those changes are echoed by basically anyone that has played more than 5 games as Legion.

As for giving him the Laceration mechanic, I agree with you that it would not be good on him. Hell, it's not really good on Trickster so far, and Legion is already scraping the low tiers with just enough bounce to sometimes come off and middling. Laceration would be a nerf to him.

So ya, I fully expect Legion to play as he currently does, but with Laceration added. Hitting the same target twice will still knock him out of FF, though, so you have to chase them and not M1 the Survivor, waiting for FF to be up again. Then use it to hit again, and... oh wait, the Lacerate wore off. Try again.

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

They are indeed similar, but I don't think that is the path to go with legion.

DW damage was removed bc during Frenzy legion is unavoidable. Pallets? Vault. Windows? Also vault. Running in circles? Spam M1 with no CD. There was basically nothing a survivor could do. Introducing laceration is just the same thing but instead of 4 hits as it was before, it will be 7.