Killers win too much

Options
Sluzzy
Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

Comments