Why does loading in a game as survivor at night takes too long?

HuDawg
HuDawg Member Posts: 312

Whenever i load into a survivor match at around 6PM it always takes me 12 minutes to load in. is that normal? If it is or isnt can they fix that?

Comments

• WiiFitTrainer
    WiiFitTrainer Member Posts: 788

Survivor to killer ratio during prime time. I'm on east coast time and after about 7 pm survivor queues are just way to long. Killer wait times are usually near instant though

• Zaytex
    Zaytex Member Posts: 841

Survivor is obviously the more desirable role. There are more aesthetically pleasing outfits and costumes you can buy, which you can actually see due to third person. It's the easier and less stressful role, as you have less expectations placed on you and even if you mess up, the meta perks survivors have will simply carry you in most situations.

Killer? You have to deal with bad maps, infuriating unfair second-chance perks, have to play pretty optimally otherwise you lose 2-3 generators very quickly and there are more expectations placed on you. You're not a good killer unless you 4k. You're not a ''good'' killer unless you make it fun for the survivors. You're not a good killer if you play Spirit, Freddy or anyone else people do not like.

Don't get me wrong, survivors can have it bad as well, but I personally think the worst for killers, is still much more than the worst survivors have to deal with.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Funny, I was just rewatching this.

Been asked and answered in the latest Q&A

https://youtu.be/civV99mXFXo?t=1225

The question in question starts at 20:25 if the link didn't copy the timeframe

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,316

Because SWF tends to be more popular in the later hours when people are home from work and want to hop on a game to play with friends.

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,520

Because Killers are sick of your #########.

• Despactio
    Despactio Member Posts: 7

Usually the sweaty swf squads are out around that time and the only killers that are on are rank 13 and higher players or people with nothing else to do

• UnentitledBunnyMan
    UnentitledBunnyMan Member Posts: 313

not enough people play as killer especially on console.