Please BHVR, buff the amount of BP gained per match.

Options
itsPina
itsPina Member Posts: 91
edited March 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

32k per game or 64k with BBQ is FAR too little seeing as it costs MILLIONs of BP to get all the perks for all killers. I have 500 hours in the game and don't have all perks for even ONE killer yet.

Simple solution: double BP weekends every weekend

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Red_Beard
    Red_Beard Member Posts: 550
    Options

I feel that frustration. I have 1600 hours and don’t have all perks on all killers and only 1 survivor with all perks. I too would like to see more events or a change to perks such as they are only one tier.

When I first started, I used to save my BP offerings like streamers and cakes for blood point events because that’s what everyone recommended. Use them then and triple or quadruple your points. Problem I had though was I couldn’t always or maybe didn’t want to play during the events. Now I try to never join a match without a BP offering. It has made the grind a little faster.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

I have over 2.7k hours and don't have all perks on all killers as well.

I too wish we had more double bp events but because they want to not because the community is upset.

• itsPina
    itsPina Member Posts: 91
    Options

it actually doesn't multiply like that so there is no real use to saving them for events

• hiken
    hiken Member Posts: 1,188
    edited March 2021
    Options

dont expect having much with 500 hours, u need to level up all characters to level 40 and then grind 1 character, not even considering making prestige... 500 hours is nothing, they could give more points indeed but they wont and probably wont change the situation as much, for survivors people shouldnt have more than 1 to 3 or 4 survs beign playd i ngeneral and most likely people play the same character or the same just few characters all the timeso leveling up all survivors is a waste of time and points, then killers well here makes sense but if u play with bbq and some bloodpoints offerings like cakes for example u can make it close to 100k every match u can easily after a couple of hours get 1m, after 10 matches with killer taht makes it almost to level 40 for a character, is actually not that hard tbh, it could be better not gonna lie, but remember that killers keep getting released every 3 months so is hard to catch up, i have 3k hours and have almost all characters killers (except 2 because i dont even like those killers) and i got them all to p3 level 50 but not with all the perks just the good ones, but i know that if i didnty try to get them all to p3, i would of have all of them with all perks already in way less time, also 7 p3 level 50 survivors wich was a waste of points since i only play from 1 to 3 maybe 4 survivors.... anyway is what it is, it doesnt take that much if u forget about prestiging.

• Red_Beard
    Red_Beard Member Posts: 550
    Options

It was because that was an easy way to coordinate with other solo players so you would be in matches where there were a lot of party sharing point multipliers.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    Options

Agree. Took me over 2000 hours to get all the perks I want on the characters I wanted to play. And that's without Prestige. It's absurd.

• redsopine00
    redsopine00 Member Posts: 905
    Options

Took me nearly a year to get most of the killer perks a few months more to get the rest focus on one at a time get them to p1 move along

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options

Since the 5th year is coming up, make triple blood points permanent for a year and make it the best year ever!

• Dragonshensi
    Dragonshensi Member Posts: 1,516
    Options

Maybe it’s just me but lately I feel like the BP has been lessened. Like I use to do everything in a match, cleanse totems, gens, hook saves, etc. and would get tons of BP. Still do the same stuff and I barely get much of anything.

• Baby_Victor
    Baby_Victor Member Posts: 486
    Options

If you wanna know why I’m actually a Killer Main, it’s because I get a BP bump (BBQ) and I don’t have enough time or energy to get all the perks and grind out another monster load (the survivor side).

Shame, I’d like to one day consider me a 50/50 player, but the game isn’t enjoyable enough on solo to warrant the long unforgiving BP grind.

Might as well call myself a Killer.

• PureHostility
    PureHostility Member Posts: 708
    Options

With 2600 hours, I've got all perks only on Trapper (legacy 3), Wraith, Billy, Nurse (legacy 3), Huntress, Demo, Pyramid, Deathslinger.

All of them are of course p3.

Some are p3 but without all perks (Doctor, Pig, Bubba, Blight, Ghostface, Hag, Clown, Oni)

Rest arent p3, thus no all perks on them either.

Survivors..

I've got legacy 3 on New, p3 on Quentin, ace, Kate and Jeff.

Kate has the most perks, but still lacks like 8 or 9.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    edited March 2021
    Options

i spent half billion, still half way to get all perks for all survivors

Post edited by landromat on
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

A start would be, to remove the 8k point limit per category and make all the perks/addons that give bonus points, award them past the match.

Survivors should also have intems/addons/perks that totally gimp their playstyle, but award bonus points. Just like the addons killers have, that remove their ability but give more points.

• Murph
    Murph Member Posts: 43
    Options

The grind is insane and only gets worse every chapter. In a perfect world they would remove perk tiers but that's not happening.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,000
    Options

It depends on the event.

The Red Letter bonuses for example applied to your Blood Point score BEFORE any multipliers like Party Streamers, so it was a double bonus.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,394
    Options

I think some people exaggerate the grind. I have 2000 hours and all killer with all perks. Atleast half of them at P3 and one survivor P3 with all perks. And i played min. 500 hours when you couldnt get two perks in one bloodweb.

But i still think the grind is too much. Its unfair for new player.

The only good thing is that its easy to get the new killer to p3 with all perks and the new perks on all killer before the next chapter is ready. So when you reached the point where you have all perks, you dont need to grind bloodpoints anymore.