Killers are the worst and have proven to be the most toxic

2»

Comments

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593

Whoa so I'm toxic because I call you out on your BS cool

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,215

Clearly I was pointing out how ridiculous you sound.

Seeing as I haven't posted any topics about DS, I'd like to know what BS I'm being called out on.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

May I ask for examples? I don't see any toxic article on first page of general discussions.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

You must be pretty new. People did the exact same thing when mori's were nerfed. And old ruin. And balanced landing. Etc etc.

There is no side that is more toxic. Both of them have people that act like children. And with how you are stuck in the "us vs them" mentality you're not much better

• DecisiveDwight

"Tick tock tick tock the decisive nerf is almost here" "no more useless survivors getting another second chance" there's more these are just 2 I can remember off the top of my head because they're obviously there to annoy survivors

• DecisiveDwight

The BS that this post makes me toxic I'm just making a post about killers being more toxic

• BarbecueiChilli
    BarbecueiChilli Member Posts: 138

Am I the only killer main that is good with undying nerf?

• DecisiveDwight

Kinda hard not to get stuck in that mentality when literally everyone is and is there any wonder why when killers use the fact that we can see bully as an excuse to be toxic to just any survivor

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

I'm pretty sure most people here agreed that Undying needed a nerf.

Also, you sound pretty down. You should get some rest.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,215

But this topic is adding to the problem, it is literally toxic.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Dude just grow up...

Ruin/Undying lasted a month or two whereas DS has been around since the dawn of time, got reworked to a point where it was abusable and was left in that state for a year or more. Most killer mains are just happy to see it's finally being dealt with after so long in comparison to most killers perks being slapped with band aids within weeks/months. Mori's are another key example of this while keys remain currently unchanged.

Fighting fire with fire never really solves anything.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

I don't really see why you got offended by first one. But second one call some group of survivors useless for relying on perk. At the same time you combine all killers and call them the worst and toxic.

You just ignore huge amount good killers who never talk ######### to survivors. And killers who constructively discuss the changes. You just generalizing killers in the worst way possible, because some guys make posts that offended you somehow.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

You're doing it again.

People do the exact same thing when they play survivor. You're just choosing to only see one side of the negativity.

Also not all killers do this. Just like not all survivors "bully". Just because you had bad experience with one doesn't mean you can generalize the entire group.

Look how you say that every killer is toxic because you saw 3-5 people making a demeaning thread about the nerf of a perk.

Not to mention that this happens every time something that was used a lot gets nerfed regardless of "side"

• CoolConnor96
    CoolConnor96 Member Posts: 164

In my experience its mainly survivors who are the toxic ones but this doesn't mean that only survivors are toxic. There are plenty of People on each side that are horrible and it doesn't help that some streamers glorify that kind of behaviour

• JimbusCrimbus
    JimbusCrimbus Member Posts: 1,060

I mean, I've had multiple survivors tell me to kill myself, or that they were going to kill me and my whole family.

I've literally never gotten more than a petty insult from a killer.

But yes, I suppose calling me an ######### is much worse than telling me to off myself.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Toxic posts get warnings and/or get closed.

Seems like your bar for toxicity is just lower than average.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

There's toxic people on both sides. Just earlier a blight called me the f slur. Been called the same by survivors though.

• valvarez4
    valvarez4 Member Posts: 868

If you see a toxic killer ######### in 1st hook and find another match. If he want an easy game give it to him, that's all

• zacattak48
    zacattak48 Member Posts: 100

You sure are making survivor mains look petty.

There were taunts from both sides, besides which side is generally more toxic to the other? That would be survivors with the 4 to 1 ratio and teabagging. Quit whinning and just be happy the game is getting balanced.

• NateyBoi
    NateyBoi Member Posts: 315

DBD is a toxic game in general, both sides are 50% toxic, and sometimes there are those players who aren’t toxic, I admit it, I’m toxic! I’m a killer main and I put Surge and Ruin on the same set, along with bbq and bamboozled! But still, DBD is toxic, you gotta learn to strengthen yourself to outwit the toxicity!

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Ya it's ridiculous. I have a filter on my xbox and I still get a decent amount of mail. I am as simple as you get. Kill by any mean necessary. When I start to feel any pressure I toss the 12 hook idea and turn into the devil but I do start the match going for 12 hooks. Worst part is I prestige my whole roster constantly so most of the time I have green and yellow perks at rank 1. Still get hate mail yelling at me for character and perks. Like bruhhhhhhhhhh.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,898

Given how abused DS has been against killers for years I do not blame them for popping the champagne corks here and celebrating the nerf.

A major abusable perk has finally been fixed.

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,587

You say that.

...But then i get the survivors that tells me to go Kms. or bullies the ######### outta me despite me playing nice and not camping / tunneling, Lest they want to be Altruistic as hell

I've met more nice killers than nice survivors my guy, Not saying there's ######### on one side. There ######### on Both side,

Don't make this a One-Sided Argument my guy <3

• Tomskrex
    Tomskrex Member Posts: 142

OP's nickname checks out.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,153

Well I make it a police for me not to camp, tunnel or slug (only to give a fresh unhooked survivor another chance) and still i have to read that all killer do it and are the worst scum on earth.

Simply ignore it. People call other snowflakes for getting worked up over tbags and hitting on hook but the same "just ignore it" sentiment is applicable here.

• Bamallamadingdong
    Bamallamadingdong Member Posts: 34

Unless you're extremely entitled/biased towards survivor you should realise that in its old state DS was extremely abusable and needed the change for a long time, how exactly could you let killer mains "rubbing it in" get to you if that's the case?

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,153

So you wanted to get all killer to spam their massive stacks of moria on all their character when the devs would've announced the nerf?

THAT would have been a horrendous time for survivor player and a reason for rant/whining Threads.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430
    edited March 2021

@Karao_Ke

DS has been the topic of discussion for a long time. Longer than Undying, and I am willing to bet people will still whine after it’s second nerf.

Do I think both sides whine? Absolutely. Comparing how much complaining there is between those two perks just isn’t realistic IMO. Especially when one has literally been out longer.

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360

The players who actually care about balance and fun for everyone don't care about the decisive nerf. Ive seen countless killer mains AND survivor mains that are happy with it, and most people should know it's not really a nerf, it still does exactly as it should, it just cannot get abused. So if you are mad it got nerfed, and you are trying to cause more toxicity, you are really the problem.

• XombieRocker
    XombieRocker Member Posts: 324

Lol, triggered over forum posts.

• GamerGirlFeng
    GamerGirlFeng Member Posts: 277

The forums are heavily killer biased. I'm not even surprised by most of these responses.

Don't work yourself up over it. Most people around these parts will argue with you about any negativity, no matter how true, towards killers.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,147

Anyone remember when wake up affected everything even the gen speeds? Undying got nerfed and noed is still being complained about. Don't get me wrong ruin and undying was a combo except it rng. If survivors had maps or even small games, detective hunch the perks would have got deactivated. Ds was used as an invincibility for 60 sec allowing the obsession to finish gens,healed,unhooked etc. It is now an anti tunneling perk as it should be.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,147

I get those conversations due to me beating them too.

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340

I feel like if the forum was biased towards killers we wouldn't see the multiple threads per day asking to nerf NOED, spirit, freddy, bubba, camping, nurse, etc. Just as if it was heavily biased towards Survivors we wouldn't see the threads asking to nerf dead hard, gen speed and pre-nerf DS. Seems more they are fairly well balance between sides, and those who assert a particular bias primarily have issues making intellectually honest arguments and would rather feel the world is against them then try and see the other side of the argument.

Though I do enjoy being called both an entitled Survivor main and entitled killer main on the same day, so that is always fun.