Played trickster for like 4 hours and it's been the worst experience ive had in this game

Profezia
Profezia Member Posts: 673
edited March 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Knives dont hit survivors when they are supposed to

You cant do anything at loops because apparently knives dont have enough speed to hit survivors

Lacefuckyouation disappears almost immediately so if you lose a survivor you can say goodbye to those knives you've landed

Main event hasn't been useful even for once because Im forced to use it immediately (which usually happens when I'm already a few knives away from downing a survivor)

He really feels like an old legion, with an exception that old legion was at least fun to play because of many stabs and speed.

Never have I felt myself so helpless as I felt when playing this killer, even though I had a lot of experience playing huntress or deathslinger

I usually stood to an opinion not to judge things until I've tried them myself and I decided to give "tRiCkStEr" a chance, well, that was a mistake.

You're really losing your grip BHVR, because gameplay wise this chapter is a disappointment. I felt like maybe it would give me some more fun in this game, but no, it only ruined my day and mood for the rest of that day.

Goodbye, I've played this game for almost 5 years and this "chapter" and its atrocious killer was the last straw that broke my spine. Couldn't care less about other changes you also couldn't deliver working properly.

I guess I'll have even more fun playing dota, than this game.

Uninstalling, maybe I'll hang out on these forums to monitor the situation for next mid-chater/chapter, but nothing more for sure.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments