Trickster’s perks are fantastic, even though he is rubbish.

Although Trickster is a rancid fart, I’m having a total blast with his perks.

I’ve been running on Clown Make Your Choice, No Way Out, Remember Me, and Starstruck, and it’s basically “easy mode”. So much fun. It’s nice for killer games to feel chill for a change.

Comments

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

You could also just use Pinky Finger and some real perks, too.

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919

It's odd how this game works like that. Some perks from another killer working best on some other one.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229

Watch them nerf them all we are not allowed to have good killer perks lol

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Because MYC, and Starstruck expose the survivors often enough NOED isn’t needed, and they CAN’T be cleansed. In fact Starstruck is very problematic for altruistic teams at endgame.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 989

Yeah, I totally agree. The devs have been doing a great job with perk design for killers since Blight was released.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

Starstruck + Infectious is pretty nasty on Nurse

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

Why do you even want to get to endgame? Even remember me + a full no way out is ~80 seconds extra which is still less time than corrupt intervention gives you to doctor a few generators with pop at the start of the game. And that’s assuming you even get the obsession dead.

Ideally I feel like you just do NOED(like someone mentioned above). Cause it’s the only incentive you have to get to endgame, and tunnel someone into the floor, getting DSd while you do it so the obsession is dead. So MYC / Starstruck won’t do much cause you are never switching targets.

I probably would not stack blood warden on it because that’s too obvious with all endgame perks. Maybe monitor and abuse to get the first down easier?

• ashes2asses
    ashes2asses Member Posts: 23
  • Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,392

I played some games with Starstruck plus Agitation on doc and getting two hooks within 30 seconds of each other is huge.

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919

I'm gonna use noed, starstruck, devour and undying with spirit tomorrow and see how it goes.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

I was thinking Starstruck would be really good with BBQ and Chili, Agitation and Devour Hope, since the speed boost from Devour Hope could let you catch up to those who were exposed, who are also probably outside of the 40-meter range of BBQ and Chili's deadzone because they held W away from where you were.

On someone like Deathslinger or Clown, this could be very strong, especially since you then get far enough away that you can get a token for Devour Hope.