Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Speed bug boost

Skydraw
Skydraw Member Posts: 4
edited March 2021 in Bug Reporting

Got a weird bug during my first game after the new update today.

As Kate, on blackwater, using the perk : windows of opportunity, decisive strike, borrow time and dead head

I was running way too fast. Too fast for a survivor. Faster than the killer

I'd say about the speed of a sprint burst... all the time.

Dont know the reason of that bug. Would like to take a vidéo to give a proof but the killer DC before it.

Could be a real problem for the killer in the next days.... :/

1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Comments

• lafawnda
    lafawnda Member Posts: 7

This happened to me to. Loaded into Springwood and was instantly running at high speeds, even my swf noticed. Tried doing locker,pallet interactions but nothing fixed it. When on a gen the skill check noise would trigger but no visual skill check would appear. I only went back to normal Survivor speed when the killer hit me. The no skill checks persisted the entire match tho. Got accused of the killer at the end for speed hacking and I have the VOD.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,978

Can you upload the video of this here for me please?

You can upload to YouTube and link it here if that's easier.

• lafawnda
    lafawnda Member Posts: 7

I have the youtube link, but I'd prefer not to post publicly as my name and details are attached to the account. Is there somewhere I can submit it?

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,978

@lafawnda I will message you so you can give it to me privately if that's ok.

• PlaysByShady
    PlaysByShady Member Posts: 590

I don't know if it's relevant, but I was testing some other problems, and noticed the animations on the tome (the floaty particles, and cloud animation in the banner backgrounds) were running much faster than they're supposed to (like double speed).