Don't complain about camping if you teabag me.

Options

To toxic survivos if you tea bag me and I get you it's game on hard tunnel camp you teabag then cry about getting merked .I laugh at that play nice and I am fair. But teabagging a killer when you don't know how to loop is stupid.

Comments

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567
    Options

It means you are not much better morally than the Tbagging survivor. The only difference is that you didn't start it... you are "just" continuing it... Thanks to this mentality are there never ending wars and hatreds between various nations on earth.

• Breque
    Breque Member Posts: 427
    Options

Don't complain about tebag if you camp (:

• Tillablerhino44
    Tillablerhino44 Member Posts: 505
    Options

Don't play toxic intill you do.

• Tillablerhino44
    Options

No I know how to camp I don't stand under hook I follow saving survivos

• Sunbreaker7
    Sunbreaker7 Member Posts: 647
    Options

It's all fun and games until someone gets camped...

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

Don't be a meanie, stop the cycle

• Tillablerhino44
    Options

Well they wanted my parents dead so forget them.

• SpookyPumpkinPiez
    SpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 278
    Options

Agreed. Survivor main but I play killer too and t bagging is the one thing I cannot stand

• FreddysMain
    FreddysMain Member Posts: 289
    Options

I think it is when they was a chase from you.. sometimes I do not go near them and go for the others. it is the same when they click their flash lights at you or jump over the window constantly.

It is what is it, i try to ignore it but sometimes they think they are all that. then it just ends badly for them during the game if not the next some people get far too cocky it does not end well for them :)

• Tillablerhino44
    Options

Just had that happen on the farm yui all match running me flashlight body blocking, you know teabagging my Legion.

I'm thinking I can kill her whenever I want I'm stupid good with legion. I get her n basement jake trys to run towards her deep wound him down him n basement right n front of her and moonwalk and shake my head no let jake bleed until he was almost dead then killed him on basement back hook two.

• Mugombo
    Mugombo Member Posts: 509
    Options

You do realise by doing that you’re doing exactly what that survivors wants. They just wanted to get in your head and worked

• shitman
    shitman Member Posts: 203
    Options

It often goes into insults in my steam profile. It's funny that mostly insults write mostly those who have closed your steam profile.