I've lost all my hope in this game...

Saw this tweet from Farmer John, and it just makes me feel very irritated with the company of BHVR. This new chapter with the new killer in the Trickster is by far the WORST to have ever been made, and once again we all just wasted our times trying to tell BHVR that Trickster was just outright god awful. They basically ignored all that feedback that was given, and basically stuck the middle finger in the air to all of our faces. We have all spent quite a bit of money on this game, but when you realize the product is getting terrible why would you bother throwing your money back at it? Because BHVR basically summoned their pot of greed cards, and said we're gonna make this killer as bad as we like it and will not care what the player base thinks. So next time guys lesson learned don't bother giving your feedback for the next killer rework, or for the new killer who comes during the anniversary. I've given BHVR so many second chances because at times I feel like they can write the wrong, but I feel like I reached the limit of second chances. You basically put out a killer on the live version, who sucks at pretty much everything and expect people to waste their money on that!? Also to the people who defend the decisions of BHVR it's time for you to open your eyes, stand up, listen well, and realize that you're being used for money. I gladly kept my expectations low for Trickster buffs, cause I knew to not put my trust in a team who still can't even give their own poster boy three traps at base to start for almost five years. Like I want to like DBD because it's such a fun unique game, but it sadly will be held back from company greed as well as boneheaded decisions. I've given the game three strikes if it were to continue to disappoint, and well it might just seem like I need to just quit this game for good. Strike one was the 2020 Budget Decrease Halloween Event, strike two was the Binding of Kin chapter, and strike three is the laziest excuse from someone who was to lazy to fix a killer that already was bad as is and ended up getting nerfed on release.. I'm just left with disappointment, but I need to do my part and just stop playing DBD. I can't keep waiting for BHVR to catch up on what balance actually means in a video game, and feel like a rock will be lifted off my back once I hit the delete on DBD. Might take a break from here on the forums as well, but will be keeping my eyes open to see what's up. I've had great times with the game, but sadly BHVR caused me to stop playing it. Wish the best of luck to the people who keep playing DBD, but I want to move onto better games as well as newer games. My voice may not matter to the devs, but I know it will matter some place else that isn't DBD. Have fun gamers!

Comments