Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Spirit's hair

2»

Comments

• Fen
    Fen Member Posts: 121

Also since one of my ptb bug reports was put into archives, small update here:

Texture of Spirit's hair is still looks unfinished and more like a gas and it's physics(or animation, if that's the right word to use) of her hair is broken.

This issue is still in the game, on 3.7.0 build, too. You can see it here:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/eNH0OvgBWYWM2QC7l8/giphy.gif

• VSLl
    VSLl Member Posts: 315

The skins on Oni and Rin are released, but their hair is still broken and buggy.

• Fen

Atleast hair physics on new Spirit's cosmetic are okay. Also they said on the recent dev stream that they're trying to make hair physics (and hairs in general) to look better.

• VSLl

Another chapter without Rin's hair fix

• Nut_Meg
    Nut_Meg Member Posts: 14

@Fen thank you for being an ever vigilant warrior in the war on spirit's bugged hair. I don't know where us spirit mains would be without you, god bless

• Nut_Meg
    Nut_Meg Member Posts: 14

I made a post about this in 2019 that never was acknowledged, glad someone is out here doing gods work @Fen

• Fen

Yeah i think i saw your post before creating this one.

Btw, it seems like they've turned off the anti-aliasing with the recent update which made some of the Spirit's hair cosmetics look better and the game itself, too.

Im still mad about school girl's outfit hair being the way it is right now, but oh well.

• VSLl

For me, nothing has changed. Add some harshness to the game, not fix her hair. It's been almost a year and a half now and no hair fixes for Rin or Oni

• Fen

Well there's something i guess. I doubt the hair textures in general will be updated any time soon because this is a result of their hair optimisations that were made last year.

This is still poorly modeled, yeah.. But atleast the Spirit isn't bald these days :)