players in calls and how unfair that can be

Ok so i get that playing with a friend is more fun than just with randoms but the tactical advantage that players in a call have if obscene. I main huntress and will often get a entire lobby killed but when ppl are in a call i can barely get one person full dead they are coordinated work flawlessly as a team and essentially have twice the perks each because they tell the others. so in a lobby with 4 ppl on a team each one just has a different perk eg one has alert next has dark sense then premonition and finally detectives hunch which is completely unfair not to mention the fact that for all intensive purposes they all have kindred empathy bond and better together and that's just from a perks perspective i don't know how but i do hope this can be balanced in some way such as a small time penalty to all actions that increases with how many ppl are grouped or just a way for killer to tell if the players are together so that the killer can decide if they want to deal with that bs or just find a new lobby 😕

Comments

• pumpkin_face
    pumpkin_face Member Posts: 4

I would love to hear different perspectives, opinions, and ideas for balancing this. I have a feeling that there will be a distinct difference in opinion between survivor mains and killers