We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Who is most fun killer now?

Tjuudi
Tjuudi Member Posts: 6
edited April 2021 in General Discussions

I have Freddy, Ghostface and Spirit. And i am newbie. I dont have teachable perks.

Comments

• Tjuudi
    edited April 2021

I have 10 killer rank

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,004

This is such a difficult question to answer because fun is so subjective for people. I'm a Wraith main, because I adore Wraithy boi and have a lot of fun playing as him...however, that's purely my opinion. You need to find what's going to be fun for you to play, what killer works with your particular playstyle for example. I also love playing Legion, but that's because I love zooming around the map smacking people :)

• Tjuudi
    edited April 2021

I'll try legion, I've seen his gameplay and it looks fun and quite powerfull. Thanks for help

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I started the game playing Wraith, I will always have a soft spot for him :)

• Viskod
    Viskod Member Posts: 854
    edited April 2021

I have a lot of fun with Blight, even though I'm terrible at him. It's just fun bouncing around everywhere.

Same with Oni. I have a lot of fun charging around the map whether I land a hit or miss.

In terms of actual fun and effectiveness combined? Plague. It has to be Plague.

• Mandy

same! I will also have a soft spot for little chibi Wraith art that I find on Twitter.

I'm also loving playing him since his recent changes, although the bugged lunge is frustrating me a little.

I'd love to play Blight because he's so much fun to play but I am absolutely useless with him and get really disorientated.

• Mandy

Legion is not the most powerful of killers - he can do very well in a match for sure, but a lot of that is down to perks, playstyles and of course the skill of the player. Fun and killer strength don't necessarily go together.

What tends to happen though (from my experience), the killers you enjoy playing you tend to get very good with. I know an absolutely insane Huntress and he loves playing as her, also know a Piggy main who'll say that she's the most fun to play and he's an absolute beast with Piggy, whereas a lot of other people find that she's not strong. So my advice is to find the killers which you enjoy playing as and learn the strengths and weaknesses of them and how they fit your particular playstyle.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

I think Huntress is the most fun to play if the community took a vote on it.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    edited April 2021

My personal favorites are Legion and Myers. However, this question is incredibly subjective to your tastes. For that reason, I believe this video would help you immensely. Quick edit, this video is slightly out of date, with it not including Blight, Twins, or Trickster. Also Wraith and Clown have gotten significant buffs since this video came out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nflN137VU5g

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Definitely Hillbilly and I miss seeing many Hillbillies I'm one of the few left.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

I've always found Legion and Huntress to be the most fun for me. Legion because Legion is just fun to play, and Huntress for trick shots.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

I really love playing aggressive killers so Oni and Nurse are my favourites as well as Blight (if they would finally fix him on console 😓)