Lobby Killer Simulator

Options

I'm playing for the killer, but I'm tired of waiting 20 minutes for the game. Searching for survivors is tragic.

Comments

• CybeRetr0
    CybeRetr0 Member Posts: 9
    Options

On PS4, you will find survivors within 2 minutes, but for PC 20 or more

• Next_Ra
    Next_Ra Member Posts: 11
    Options

i gave up on this game until they fix that crap. 3 days after ranks was reset and there is still ######### long q for the killers.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    Options
    Killers are the cool kids you wanted to sit with in High School. The queue times are how long you have to wait to get their approval to sit with them :chuffed: ❤️
  • Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    Options
    queue times are obnoxiously long for killers on xbox too,  my assumption is that the camping and toxic killers are so prevalent on xbone that no one wants to play survivor.
  • Maj33y
    Maj33y Member Posts: 236
    Options
    Yeah on PC for me I wasn't able to get survivors to join my lobby as killer but as a Survivor it'd join almost instantly right after i hit the search button it's never like that on PS4 .. it'd take sometimes 15-20 minutes in SWF even solo it could take long sometimes
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

I think the problem is opening something else while in lobby, I opened the dbd club and nobody joined for 8-10 minutes

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155
    Options

@CybeRetr0 said:
    I'm playing for the killer, but I'm tired of waiting 20 minutes for the game. Searching for survivors is tragic.

I'm on Xbox, and I find full lobbies at rank 9-5 within 1-3 minutes.

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    Options
    AntiJelly said:

@CybeRetr0 said:

I'm on Xbox, and I find full lobbies at rank 9-5 within 1-3 minutes.

I'm rank... errr... 10? I think... but I definitely wish I could find a game that quick.
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

my lobbies fill up almost instantly since rankreset...
    im starting to believe that there is a bug going on, breaing the lobbies for some folks...