Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Would you buy a Springtrap DLC?

SasakiHaise
SasakiHaise Member Posts: 15

I mean, it is pretty hyped for almost a year, 63k singups on the petition, I actually dont think the DLC will be released soon / ever, but still, are you ready to pay your dollArs to play as a toxic green rabbit?

Would you buy a Springtrap DLC? 59 votes

Yes, I totally would
64%
BlueberryVESSELVolantConch1719MiriamGTapeKnotDimekmusstang62LazyPaydayKieranD2006Cornpopers_EvanCritical_FishDawnMadCornHubMaxwellNullclines[Deleted User]glitchboiFobboApolloThriftyIlliterateGenocide 38 votes
No, I am not a fan of this
27%
Thatbrownmonstergrayon444TaigaSushi_x2099SneakyPigMainkinSebaOutbreakWarcrafter4bm33BasementDwellerTomskrexHighwayCatalystSketchK1d_JayTheEntitymissjaysandXIII 16 votes
No, I am waiting for another licenced chapter
8%
doitagain_SillierHorizon5DesarmebenkiWeetabic 5 votes

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    Yes, I totally would

Yes, but not because of him being Springtrap. They could make any killer and I'd most likely buy it.

• SasakiHaise
  • DBDude
    DBDude Member Posts: 308
    Yes, I totally would

I would buy it only if the killers perks and power are good or at least decent, just like I buy other Killers.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

depends on if they're fun to play, could care less about their license as long as they're functional and fun to play with and against

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Yes, I totally would

I will only buy the DLC IF the survivor is michael afton

• SasakiHaise
    Yes, I totally would

His very model in-game is enough to buy for some tho) Just saying, guess he ll be fine even as m1 115% killer

• SasakiHaise
    Yes, I totally would

The main reason for me to create this pole is to know, if people are ready to just pay for springtrap as is, despite his ability, but I understand your point nonetheless

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

I'm not paying for anything.

• SasakiHaise
    edited April 2021
    Yes, I totally would

I dont even know, like, in the original game he didn`t even attack the player, just screamer, so its actually unknown how does he murder people in the first place, secondly, his main "power" was the ability to use ventilation to approach the player, so, again, nothing for DBD mechanics, I think that if he is to be implemented into the game, his power will be centered around his slowness, because that suit is damn heavy, maybe he ll start at a low movement speed, like Mayers, but after spotting the survivors will be gaining more speed, similar to bloodlust, and after he gained enough speed you could use his m2 to deliver a superhit to instadown (like he kills you in a moment in the original), its the only thing I can imagine for his ability, not speaking about animatronic suits on the map and other lore breaking shaize

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Yes, I totally would

Of course, I am not a fan of the character, but I like its aesthetics, if I obtained it I would like to buy it for its playability, its perks and if its power has to do with Jumpscares. Also each license keeps me more active.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Yes, I totally would

While FNAF does have... "those" kinds of fans, Scott himself has proven to be a great game dev who cares about his fans and the art he makes. If a chunk of what I pay goes to him, then hell yeah.

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727

It really depends on the killer's power and perks. So I can't say at the moment, to be honest - because there's no certainty as to what this would be.

• SasakiHaise
    Yes, I totally would

It actually shall, like it works with Silent Hill chapter

• Dimek
    Dimek Member Posts: 286
    edited April 2021
    Yes, I totally would

because i want to have all characters on p3 with all perks so sadly i would buy every single (good and bad) chapter like all-kill and if it comes to this (hope nope)fnaf chapter

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

it would completely depend on his power, I dont really hold any particular attachment to horror genres so as long as his power is fun then I'll pick him up

• pigsaag
    pigsaag Member Posts: 206
    Yes, I totally would

can you shut up and take my money alredy. hahaha