Devs need to make fun/strong perks that's can't be stacked I'm tired of using the meta

GHOSTfaceP3
GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,364

I'm just getting tired of this game honestly the only reason I actually play anymore is so I don't get behind on the rift/new survivors and killers they need to shake the game up and make this game fun again

Comments

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,154

The problems are on one hand fun is regrettably subjective so some might find some perks fun to use while most others don't and on the other "strong" and " not stackable" Kind of exclude each other.

They can't make a strong perk for four survivor without it being strong on all four. Either the benefit would need to be exclusive like (i think) prove thyself which doesn't stack but two pairs of survivor can still get more efficiency out of it by separating or it would have need to have limited uses shared over all survivors which also would lead to an uproar when less skilled survivor can simply waste those charges.

• Zylance
    Zylance Member Posts: 64
    edited April 2021

I dont use meta perks, i dont play SWF, I do play survivor mainly... And i have loads of fun. "tierd of using the meta" is a YOU problem tbh.

Should be more ingame to do for surviors tho, to shake things up:)

Edit : i forgot to say that when i do play killers, i tend to NOT care about wins, since i have all achievements, and survivors are so much stronger, its not really that much fun to sweat with killers at high rank.. So i dont need meta perks there either.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

You know you don’t have to run meta right? You can still win without running it especially on higher tier killers like Freddy spirit and nurse

• unluckycombo
    unluckycombo Member Posts: 582

If you don't want to run the meta, then don't run the meta? You don't have to run the Meta to play this game or have fun on either side. Doesn't mean every game is going to be easy or that you're going to do as well, but if you're still having fun with it then like... who cares??

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    edited April 2021

It’s seriously, genuinely, legitimately possible to do well, regularly against strong survivors without using the meta.

It just requires dedication to experiment with perks for longer than a handful of matches, and to really thoughtfully think how to strategise getting the MOST of perks you otherwise wouldn’t normally use.

I constantly praise Coulrophobia on these forums. It’s my favourite killer perk. I milk every single ounce of advantage and synergy with other perks from Coulrophobia but aggressively slugging regularly. It really gives even the strongest teams a tough time.

I’m not saying YOU should start using Coulrophobia. I’m saying to take the time, have the patience to seriously practice using other perks, and be open to adjusting HOW you approach matches. You lose at first, but eventually things with seemingly useless perks will click with you.

Bam!!! You’ve then just expanded your set of usable skills.

• Profezia
    Profezia Member Posts: 673

They should just add "no same perks" rule for survivors and allow them too see each others perks.