Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How Often Have You Been Seeing Trickster?

Just curious since it's been almost a week from the launch of Chapter 19, how often have you been seeing The Trickster as your killer?

Comments

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

That is because the twins are not fun to play as or against. At least some people get entertainment from trixter even if they depip every game.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Not many at all. Only saw one yesterday.

• Mugombo
    Mugombo Member Posts: 509

I’ve seen the killer quite often tbh, they just don’t get many kills

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173

Only one last I played. Same with yesterday.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,263

I think twice yesterday.

There are more Wraith killers instead =(

• Pukenplag
    Pukenplag Member Posts: 1,454
    edited April 2021

3 times.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

I don't think I went against any killer other than Trickster the first 2 days of release, but after that I'd say it became less and less common. Haven't had one all day yesterday and today so there's that.

I guess people got tired of losing with him lmao

• sad_killer_main
    sad_killer_main Member Posts: 785

Pretty sure the only Tricksters you'll see are either trying the new killer, or getting the Adept.

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848
    edited April 2021

I saw a lot of tricksters. even some doctors, michael myers that slugs including a wraith that slugs too. slugging is too damn annoying.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

I've only seen him twice

• WiiFitTrainer
    WiiFitTrainer Member Posts: 788

I've seen maybe like 5 in the past 3 days, playing probably 15 or so games a day.

For some reason I've been getting A LOT of huntresses, about half of which had iri head. Good times.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425

They're tired of using trickster and being helpless so they went to the other extreme.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,371

I faced against like 5 Tricksters in total since he came out him. Probably, because anyone still playing Trickster has depipped so much that matchmaking doesn't match me against them.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I can count the times on one hand. Pretty sad.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,534

Same, but without the Iri Heads. Just a lot of Huntresses in general.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

I saw exclusively Trickster on the day he released and the day after that. Since then, I have only played against him one other time.

Even more surprisingly though, I have yet to run into a single opponent using the buffed Wraith or Blight.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

Saw him twice yesterday in 3/4 hours of survivor playing - one gave up after 3 gens with no hooks, and I don't remember what happened the other game which probably means it just got filed away under "another meh Trickster game". I've seen only one game where the killer playing him did well, and it was on Haddonfield because long fences actually make him good.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    edited April 2021

Haven't seen one since Thursday of last week, but he's definitely more noticable than the Twins. But since I haven't seen him as much in the past few days, think people realized he's just so bad that they would rather just play Huntress.

• Harold_Shipman
    Harold_Shipman Member Posts: 737

haven't seen him for a couple of days now. Went from every other match to not at all very quickly.

• tak47888
    tak47888 Member Posts: 125
    edited April 2021

Trickster so good, I made it to rank 4 with him...from rank 1. And the downward spiral is still ongoing

Post edited by tak47888 on
  • Micheal
    Micheal Member Posts: 288

7 times yesterday

• MrSmashem
    MrSmashem Member Posts: 161

Very rarely, maybe once every 10-15 games? Could be less.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

I have 75/100 on my achievement progress.

So twice.

• skylerbound
    skylerbound Member Posts: 753

I played him quite a bit this weekend to make sure his kill rate isn’t too high by the 5 or so 4k+ killer mains still playing him lol 0-1k matches will help the data.

had to switch him out tho to finish the killer tome challenges

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

Despite his current state, the fact that I've seen him more than The Twins is enough.

• Spy
    Spy Member Posts: 37

I don't play survivor often, but i've been playing him non stop since he came out, soo if you see a trickster with the p3 head, black jacket and green saber then that's me!

• D3spair
    D3spair Member Posts: 715

It's either bragging rights if you manage to 4K with him or an easy depip.

• xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx
    xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx Member Posts: 441

Once per day

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

i think he'll have a place in the lower ranks, but the trickster population definitely falls off past rank 8