Which killer would scare you the most in real life?

2»

Comments

• Baby_Victor
    Baby_Victor Member Posts: 486

Nothing is more frightening then a woman with a child. That scare me the most. (Twins)

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Honestly, all of them.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

Nurse or Hag. Neither of them is really human, nor alive. And I dunno how many of you have tried punching a ghost but it doesn't work.....being powerless like that would weaken the knees of even the bravest navy seal.

• PigMainBigBrain

Coulrophobia is actually more common than people think. Nothing to be ashamed of.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2021

A tie between Myers,

Bubba and P3 Blendette with a key

• Zora_sauce
    Zora_sauce Member Posts: 8

Blight, I mean...just...look at him

• PigMainBigBrain

Thats why I would never be afraid of Trickster....because he is normal. He's who cops respond to on a normal basis. He's who our military shoots at on a regular basis. He's who ends up getting beat up because he was "caught lackin". You can shoot him, you can kick him in the balls, you can gouge his eyes, you can throw hot oil at him, you can out run him, you can over power him, you can lie to him, and you can trick him...... Because he's normal.....because he's just a normal ass, basic ass, will die from the most fragile things in the world like choking on water. He just so happens to love killing things. Big deal.....I've known dozens of people like that and they're all killing things legally in some foreign country full of people who also like killing things. And any of these tough guys in the penitentiary or overseas with a grenade strapped to their belt or serving in law enforcement having to kill people who love killing, would all bend their knees at the Nurse or the Spirit or Hag. You can't shoot spirit, you can't stab hag, you can't kick or punch spirit <---Nothing a normal human can do will stop these ghosts. And thats the biggest fear "Normal" humans could ever have. When something is after you, and you're completely powerless to do anything about it and no tools you could ever imagine can even stop it because it ignores the very laws which hold your entire universe in tact. Every other killer in this game can be shot stabbed blunt forced or lifted off the ground. <--If thats all it takes to get rid of them, they aren't boogey men....they're humans.

• SammiieK1991
    SammiieK1991 Member Posts: 686

Thanks man appreciate that. always been ashamed of it cos yunno I'm like almost 30 and to be scared of something a 5 year old would be just seems ridiculous. Nice to have some reassurance that it's common and normal.

• PigMainBigBrain

Demo isn't bulletproof if you remember from the show, they lit up several of them with M16's.

• hatchking
    hatchking Member Posts: 312

leatherface with a flashlight

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I never watched the show, although its on my to watch list

• LynnMoon
    LynnMoon Member Posts: 8

There's been plenty of Killers that were never caught. I studied Forensic Science, and how the killer minds work. Its a lot scarier than any made up monster or creature, imo. Just because he 'can' be caught doesn't mean he 'will' be caught. Also knowing about a lot of the things that go on in Korea and the things people get away with, it would surprise you. I think you're only seeing things as an American?

Being in the military (father was and was raised seeing photos from the war) or police force (uncle was and is), is VERY different than someone with a mind like Trickster, and it's extremely rude to even suggest they're similar.

And ghosts don't scare me because as a human there is a way to 'fight' them if you know how. So not concerned about them. Use to do paranormal investigations all the time.

Anyways, you're allowed to not think he's the scariest for whatever reason you want. But real people will always be more scary than ghosts, demons, etc to me.

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

Nea.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

More killers have entered the ranks now, with only Amanda, Huntress, Ghostface and Plague not being specified yet. Demogorgon has risen to the point that I think he's about on par with Hag and Spirit now, with Oni being close behind.

Nothing at all to be ashamed of. Everybody's afraid of SOMETHING, and we can't pick and choose our phobias.

• xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx
    xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx Member Posts: 441

Spirit. Even in-game she still gives a good jump from now and then.