Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What if Trickster was throwing glass playing cards instead of knives?

SasakiHaise
SasakiHaise Member Posts: 15

I have come up with this idea literaly a few minutes ago, and I think it would somehow resolve the issues with his name for some people. Like, imagine that he is throwing stylish glass playing cards, something like TF from League of Legends, it would not only make more sence damage-wise, because, let`s be honest, cards are less damaging than knives, so 8 cards to deal damage would seem more legit, than 8 knives. Lore-wise it could be explained by his pseudonim and maybe by his general style. So, is it a good idea?

What if Trickster was throwing glass playing cards instead of knives? 25 votes

Yes, I like that
52%
BlueberryTapeKnotDimekHoodiedthefallenloserbad_clown_mainBrequepapabear2009boostedsurvivormainWishIcouldmainGannTMJealousythog1 13 votes
No, I dont like that
20%
TaigaDawnMadnotstarboardDwightFairfieldmissjay 5 votes
No, that just isnt right
28%
DrNickGlamourousLeviathanNoOneKnowsNovaKarao_KeAnchorTeaVolfgang57[Deleted User] 7 votes

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    Yes, I like that

Would've been way cooler.

• DrNick
    DrNick Member Posts: 53
    No, that just isnt right

I feel like a Trickster Main since he came out i played him 95% of the Time cuz he is fun. he is way too weak but the Devs will hopefully buff him. The Knives are ceramic knives to pierce the Shattered Splinters into their Body so its just fine. The Glass Cards are actually not a bad idea but i stick with the Knives for the lore and his Trailer.

• DrNick
    DrNick Member Posts: 53
    No, that just isnt right

Btw i do but its just so annoying. You want to have fun and as soon as they found an infinite the only thing you see is: No matter who you chase where they all run to the infinite where they can avoid the knives. You cant do anything against it i even tried his Perk Crowd control (Which shouldnt be a Hex) or bamboozle but then i cant use other perks to buff him for me. No matter if i play fair and try to avoid the fresh unhooked they bodyblock with Borrowed time so i cant hit the saver only to be called tunneler receive Harrasment, Tbags, Flashlight clicking and Provocative Moonwalking at the Exit gates. And now to the Topping: Instead of being nice i only get L2p, Baby Killer, or GG Noob same for gG eZ bAbY kIlLeR!!!.

• SasakiHaise

Purple rank classics, man, I find this expirience just frustrating and slow, but when it works, you get more dophamine boost, than with other killers, with an exception of Slinger maybe.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019
    Yes, I like that

I hate facing Twisted Fate but I like this idea, and he already looks like a gambler

• Jealousy
    Jealousy Member Posts: 15
    Yes, I like that

The glass playing cards would make a cool cosmetic.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,789
    No, I dont like that

As much as having Hisoka-lite as a killer would be cool, that idea feels a bit overdone. The knives are baked into Trickster's lore and I think he's already in a good place aesthetically.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    No, I dont like that

it'd be shoehorned as a cosmetic you'd have to buy, and even then it would need modeling, sound design, and animation time that could be used making the trickster better instead of shoehorning another "weapon" cosmetic.

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,276
    Yes, I like that

Maybe it can be part of the COSMETIC ABILITIES THEY MENTIONED like 6 months ago. :)

• SOMENINJANAME
    SOMENINJANAME Member Posts: 294

Then the transformation to Jared Leto's "Joker" would be completed.

• SasakiHaise

I actually agree, hope the devs shall notice the noise in the community to make him better