Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Item Rarity in Chest Bug?

cameron8565
cameron8565 Member Posts: 2

I play on Xbox and I’ve realized that the items from chest have been getting higher rarities more often then I feel as they should be. Mainly keys have become a lot more often in my games, without any chest perks or people even bringing them in. I was playing killer when some survivors got hatch escape, I saw in the endgame that they didn’t bring any items, chest perks, or offerings, which means they just got lucky enough to get it themselves. However today while playing survivor, almost every game my friends and I have played we have managed to pull out skeleton keys and dull keys. We were just messing around each game and would all get keys every single game so far today. I’m also pulling out some more purple items like flashlights, medkits, and toolboxes. As funny as we thought it was, it isn’t fair for the killers and it should be checked because this doesn’t seem right.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• crowbarman
    crowbarman Member Posts: 499

Same, noticed this as well. Keys have always been a problem and it seems like 50% of matches you can find one. But lately it's even more.

• Saviorace
    Saviorace Member Posts: 60

Very rarely can I get a higher level item or key if I'm not running a perk for it