Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Left for Dead Trophy - glitched ?

Is this even possible now if you become the last survivor and gens automatically get covered by the entity to still get this..

Now soon as your last survivor its the gates and hatch become the next options, no more ability to finish off a gen?

Console version if it matters though surely same boat now for everyone..

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

I havent got it yet, although what you have to do is 99% the last gen as your team mate is dying and then pop it once they're sacrificed.

Additionally, use Spine Chill, Resilience, Wake Up and Iron Will to give you an advantage at the exit gates.

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599

I actually got this (Xbox) a couple months ago. The other survivor had just finished being sacrificed and I finished the last gen. I ended up being able to also open a door and get out and it gave it to me. It’s still achievable, but the difficulty has gone up a tad with the EGC.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

You have to finish the last gen and escape through the exit gate.

If you can't because the entity claws you have to try again.

• SacrilegeGG
    SacrilegeGG Member Posts: 85

It is possible, you just need to hope you can get the last gen done before the killer finds the hatch. Lots of luck involved, but definitely doable.

If you have friends who play you could probably co-ordinate dying just before you finish the last gen. If you're solo like me, may the odds be ever in your favor.

• RubiqRage
    RubiqRage Member Posts: 25

so it sounds possible but at the same time almost impossible lol. cant say ill look forward to trying this especially in red rank situations.

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

Well while sometimes I play killer I let some people to earn that achievement due to its hard nature and I think I gave 10 maybe more person to get that achievement but for no help it is hard one. The best scenario is while killer is hanged the 2nd alive survivor and he is dead then in 5 secs you finish the last generator and it will trun into find the hatch and open the gates game. Otherwise it is quiet a hard achievement and hard to get due to its nature. When you stay 1vs1 your best bet is hatch and if you dont get it you mostly lose.

• RubiqRage
    RubiqRage Member Posts: 25

I'm yet to find a killer with a heart at end game lol, I've let many a surv go in the past as long as there was no flashlight teabags going on, if they ran me about and it was fun, then I'm not bothered about making sure everyone dies unless I'm doing a challenge that requires them to all die.

You give me small hope I will one day get this illusive trophy

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,522
    edited April 2021

It is possible to do, yet extremely difficult. In my opinion, it is one of the hardest achievements in the game, together with Evil Incarnate and From the Void She Kills.

I got it recently, while playing some friends. If I may give you a tip: Wake Up is a must.

• Gylfie
    Gylfie Member Posts: 643

I got it in solo queue thanks to a friendly Hillbilly who decided to let me finish the last gen and leave. :) I like that people like you exist in this game!

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

Its technically possible but almost impossible to do bc of Hatch mechanics and the fact that your fellow Survivors need to be dead by the time you pop the last gen. I got it being an #########, 99'd 2 gens while I waited for a Huntress to down and kill the last of my teammates. Once she died I popped the gen, hid till Huntress found hatch and opened the gate w/Resilience and Spine Chill speed buffs.

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

It is possible. Best approach is to 99 a gen before your teammate dies so that you can complete it before the killer close the hatch and blocks everything.