The funniest/most stupid things you've been accused of by your opponents

Options

There's a damn good reason why it's better to close the endgame chat. Sometimes it's open however and the salty messages you receive can get pretty hilarious. What are your best?

Mine as a killer:

• I was accused of camping generators at the endgame after they had 3-gen'd themselves. Seriously, camping generators. :D
  • Told I'm ez baby killer after killing 3, while they got too arrogant and didn't leave on time. The Jake saying it got moried on the gates.

As survivor:

• Accused of stabbing the killer with DS after he heavy tunneled me right off the hook. Dude, maybe just don't do it.

Comments

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,198
    Options

As Killer

• Been told for tunneling despite I hit every survivors 10 times without able to down anyone.
    • Been told turning on Cheat because my friend was being so noob at the game, then in end game replace to me playing with Noed
  • syain
    syain Member Posts: 434
    Options

Killer:

• Been called a ESP/Wallhacker for opening random lockers and finding people who were hiding in them. I was Huntress.
    • Been trashtalked and offended for playing normally (as in not farming) when the survivors brought 2 bloody party streamers.
    • Accused of streamsniping for going straight for someone breaking a dull totem in a corner while using Undying.

Survivor:

• Been camped and told I was toxic for "shaking my head at the killer (who I wasn't seeing)" because I wanted to see Bunny Feng's ears flop.
    • "Reported" for being in comms.
  • ShyPirate
    ShyPirate Member Posts: 370
    Options

I'm on PS4 so I don't get the benefit of endgame chat, but someone went out of their way to message me "camping tunneling trash" after I played a match as Demogorgon (trying to get the daily) in which I only got a single hook all game and the survivor was rescued within seconds.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Survivor

1. accused of instahealing because of autodidact

Killer

1. Accused of wall hacking with bbq
    2. Reported for tunnelling
  • Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    Options

I was playing scratched mirror Myers once and a survivor said after that they were reporting me for wall hacking 😂😂.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    edited April 2021
    Options

As Survivor Accused of cheating because we were healing too fast with my 5 stacks of Autodidact.

As Killer accused of cheating because someone tried to escape through the Exit Gates with an activated RTB and didnt go very far.

• basicpitch
    basicpitch Member Posts: 101
    Options

Lag skipping

No.. I'm playing on satellite :(

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

Pre-rework Doc, I mean... it was literally a week after his release when he was at his weakes, before even the regular shock could interupt anything - it just raised madness and revealed positions so I was u sing it to check hiding places which is what I thought it was intended for. I'm playing my new-found main boi and this guy comes up in the post game chat all like

"The only reason you can find me is because of your *insert female part slang here* power, so lame"

.... that's literally why the power is there dude....

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

As a survivor, the killer accused me of doing nothing the entire trial. Now, as some of you may know, I'm a stealth player. What happened was that he simply didn't see me the entire trial. In truth, I was responsible for the majority of unhooks, heals, and cleansed totems, and worked on gens as well.

As a killer, the survivors accused me of camping after I took a lap around the map as Doctor, found nobody, and went back to the hook (because it's obvious that's where they were going).

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994
    Options

People that unhook someone in my terror radius and accusing me for coming back to chase them.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    Options

I was accused of playing the most OP killer in the game: Trickster.

I thought they were joking, but either they were trolling insanely hard or seriously thought Trickster was the strongest Killer in the game.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

I once got accused of cheating by using Padded Jaws to farm STBFL stacks. And having the survivors get that glitch where they don't go through any animation and just get instantly released from the beartrap.

I also got accused of 3-genning myself after this legion literally camped the same 3 gens from the beginning of the trial. Didn't chase anyone. Just kept FFing and camping gens the entire trial.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

for me its tied between those two:

1) Lagswitching for playing Spirit

2) hacking a larger range on my Deathslingers Redeemer (even though i only got a single sharpshooter score event all game)

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,389
    Options

Hacking by teleporting without survivors tripping my trap (take your time you'll figure it out)

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

I was accused of wall hacking as Nurse. This was before her rework when she could blink a pretty far distance. It was Ormond. I hooked someone at the shack and BBQ revealed someone on the opposite corner of the map. I blinked into the building and saw a Claudette crouched behind some furniture. I changed targets. Then in the end game chat the person asked

• How did you know I was there?
    • I didn't. I was going after someone else and I happened to see you when I was blinking.
    • I'm Claudette. I'm invisible. The only way you could have seen me is if your hacking. REPORTED!
    • You know it is possible killers can bump into you by chance and filing enough false reports with get you banned?
    • REPORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,280
    Options

Accused by a meghead streamer of cheating because in all her hours of playing (she only had a little over 400) she "never saw some one play Blight so well"

No, I wasnt J-Flicking

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658
    Options

As a console survivor

-Using unlimited exhaustion (he would slug me, or hook me so by the time I was saved SB was back.

-Lagswitching (I was just spinning him)

-There was a bug awhile back I've only gotten it the one time but basically while being healed to full health and then getting hit you would become bugged with that adrenaline rush but it wouldn't stop. Accused of using an unlimited SB hack.

As killer

-camping 1 gen. Not a 3 gen strat, just one gen. Guess they didn't know there was 2 other gens lmao

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

Killer

1. Accused of wallhacks because I found a Laurie in a locker. She had idle crows.
    2. Been told that I should burn alive because I main Freddy
    3. Been accused of wallhacking because of Legion's Killer Instinct

Survivor

Accused of being a "useless teammate in situations where there was nothing I could do.

• Nullclines
    Nullclines Member Posts: 232
    edited April 2021
    Options

Survivor: "You're a hacker, you knew I was in the locker"

Me: "I had Rancor"

"BS, I wasn't the obsession"

"Read the perk description"

"#### you, you still suck"

• Renfear
    Renfear Member Posts: 137
    Options

As killer, playing Doctor, I got accused of camping. Funny thing is, I was needing Iri Devout emblems, so I want all the hooks I can get. Hook Elodie then go to the other side of the map to give Meg a chance to unhook. She leaves Elodie to die on hook then says it's my fault. Oh, and Elodie's for not dying fast enough.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    Options

This happened to me before too, and I was like, 'lol what.'

• Sangotunk
    Sangotunk Member Posts: 46
    Options

I was accused by a SWF team of cheating with my hag cause they didn't know that you can teleport and instantly hit with her ! And the worse is they had more than 1K hours in this game without knowing that lol !

• Shenshen
    Shenshen Member Posts: 256
    Options

a twitch streamer reported me because I used the Claudette face mask on Bubba. They said I'm a racist.

a person reported me because his internet died mid match and he thought I doxxed him

I couldn't pick up a survivor because they were exploiting and he stood up with unbreakable. I somehow managed to down him again and picked him up and he said I'm a dirty tunneler.

a person accused me of hacking because his item disappeared (I was using Franklins)

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019
    Options

winning a hatch standoff against a freddy

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417
    Options

I was once accused a long time ago (before crossplay was implemented) of cheating by using keyboard and mouse for playing Nurse on ps4.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,056
    Options

My personal favorite was a Survivor salty at me for using an OP Perk combo of Barbecue & Chili and Infectious Fright. Most situations, that might not be unreasonable since they complement each other... thing is I was playing Freddy, specifically I was playing what I call my "Stupid Build" which consists of BBQ, Distressing, Infectious, Dark Devotion. So, basically, the Survivor was mad at me for using a perk combo that wouldn't even work most of the time (seriously, the one thing I love about IF on Freddy is it's hilarious when I can make it work).

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited April 2021
    Options

Accused of hacking because no one understood how Mad Grit functioned. Also accused of being a sweaty tryhard with Pig + Mad Grit taxi build.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options

Accused of being not just SWF, but specifically a "sweaty 4man" when the only thing more "coordinated" and altruistic than actually saving others from the hook that happened in the game was me taking a hit for someone on the way to the exit gates.

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827
    Options

A jane once took the time to send me a ps message, stating "blocked for being a crappy teammate that opened the exit gate."

I loled so hard. I am not one of those guys that thinks 99ing the exit gates is usually the right play. I'd have to use all my digits to count the number of times some idiot got me killed by 99ing the exit gate and I have to finish it while being chased.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

Wall hacking as Plague while using Black Incense.

• sleepy_knight
    sleepy_knight Member Posts: 112
    Options

As survivor: I was accused of hacking after escaping through hatch when the last person died with 2 gens left. This gem was livestreamed so I know I even got reported for it :D

As killer: Once again accused, possibly reported for hacking when I always found slugs. I was running deerstalker because my headset was awful.

• swearingtulip28
    swearingtulip28 Member Posts: 35
    Options

As survivor: i got in a game versus a myers on cold wind. We all accidentally 3 gen'd ourselves. We all died because it was a REALLY solid 3 gen. Plus, this killer knew what he was doing. Anyways, in egc myers says ggwp and the jeff starts to accuse him for abusing a 3 gen. I then started to back the myers up by saying that WE got ourselves in the 3gen. The jeff then started to call us a gay couple and all the slurs in the book. It was kinda funny though because I had the jeff in an earlier match and he was hella nice. The myers was really nice in the end and said thank you n all that stuff, i jus really wish that i friended him :(

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

Nothing major. I was accused of doing literally nothing the entire round by some dude and his friend because they were supposedly watching me for a short time after they died or using bond. I don’t know, but it didn’t add up because I died with a score of about 25,000. You can’t earn that much by “literally doing nothing”. They just wanted me to hold their hands the entire round apparently.

• SpookyPumpkinPiez
    SpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 278
    edited April 2021
    Options

Well as a survivor, the killer told me I did absolutely nothing and was a Blendette all round, even though I got max in each category and double pipped.

As killer, accused of tunneling despite making sure I hooked everyone once, then moved on to hooking everyone a second time starting back with the first person I hooked (and never had any intention of killing anyway)

Camping gens when they 3 gen'd themselves hard (seriously the gens were freakishly close). Like what else am I supposed to do?

• Katz
    Katz Member Posts: 2
    Options

As Killer, got accused and reported for hacking/wall hacking because I use my own ears ( I hear them destroying dull totem, opening box or locker, survivor drop sound, breathing after running, steps and whatnots especially survivor who blinded me with flashlight), apparently Killers can't listen to the game and shall play without audio.

As Survivor, any exhausted perks ,that they don't know somehow, are speed hack. I met Killer who doesn't know Balance Landing or Lithe exist. Also got reported for teleport hacking(?) when I use Dance with Me and Quick & Quiet combo.

Both roles are in purple rank, somehow still got reported in purple rank and usually got more in high rank after rank reset (green, yellow, etc).

• WickPJ
    WickPJ Member Posts: 46
    Options

LMAO I come to this discussion only to check if someone get called a cheat for using Mad Grit.

Please tell me, is there anything more that I need to do to became an evil itself in the eyes of survs mains? 🤑

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options

I was accused of hacking last night by SWFs bully squad. They said I was hacking Demo's shred to be instant. I was like? It only takes a second for a full charge? Do you not play killer? Lol They never replied. I guess it was from embarrassment. But they left and the lobby closed so I know they read it xD Good times.

• Torsti56
    Torsti56 Member Posts: 259
    Options

As a killer:

-Using hacks to spot survivors when I used BBQ and they went hiding place where I can block them and down with chainsaw.

-Was accused hacking when I used Leatherface's add-on which makes them drop items.

Bonus: got complained by using NOED on Billy (Rank 19 and was my second game as Billy and had 2 perks, Noed and Enduring). Funny thing was that same guy who sended that ######### came against me (Purple Rank) and this ######### used NOED too. Well, he dc'd after got trashed by me and Min (Random survivor who was good runner). I replied "remember me?" and he went nuts.

As a survivor I haven't got accused before, thank god.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,796
    Options

Dude accused me of hacking because I found him from frenzy killer instinct behind walls either intentionally stupid or never played against legion

• DottoDotto
    DottoDotto Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hacker because I opened a locker to reload my hachets and find a random survivor.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,198
    Options

Being Solo accused as 4men swf because I was so effectively doing Gen (with Kindred) & chase area management (with Bond)

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Killer: Getting blamed and reported from a swf for hitting a survivor on the hook j4f. Reason of report (Griefing).

Survivor: Giving a Killer a 5gen chase and he didnt let go off me and I still escaped. He wrote me that I am his most hated person in the game.

• Kate_Main_01
    Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504
    Options

I've been accused of being a SWF despite being a solo player 85%+ of the time that I play the game. My favorite though was the time I was sent a scalding message about being a SWF and a try hard and a flashlight clicker and a string of profanity, ending with them calling me a typical Nea. It was impressively long considering we were on PS4 in the pre-crossplatform days.

I play Kate exclusively. They were messaging the wrong person. 😅

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    Options

I got accused of hacking once. I used Deception with Quick and Quiet, and the killer lost me. Apparently, I teleported away from that chase.

• Avignon
    Avignon Member Posts: 133
    Options

Somehow my "funniest" endgame chats have been on Legion. I took a long break , long enough to derank to 20 and when i came back and played Legion first game i instantly got told "nice hacks dude, we all reported you" .... people don't know what killer instinct is.

Was playing a meme Caularaphobia / Sloppy / Nurses Legion build to try and get Iridiscent Malicious emblems for a tome was again acussed of not only wallhacks but "lagswitching the heals"

And only yday was playing another meme legion build with Iri button, Enduring / SF for a "break 15 pallets / gen in one trial" tome and within the first 30 seconds of finding all 4 survivors with discordance stabbing 3 and hooking one. 3 of them DCed. I tryed farming with the last dude but after a couple pallets he just pointed at hook. They all 4 stuck around in the endgame chat and i was like "who the hell rage quits against LEGION?" - "everyone? he's top killer" @_@ .... was ofc playing Rank 1 vs like yellow ranks. I'd put money on the "new" MMR test weighing 4man SWF like 5 times higher MM wise.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377
    Options

A Huntress accused me of hacking because I kept picking myself up over and over.

I had Soulguard btw

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    Options

I was accused for hacking because I did crossmap hits with huntress. They told it was hacks or crosshair.

Yesterday I got a death threat for playing OP DLC killer - Deathslinger ...on Haddonfield.