What do you think the best 3 camper killers are?

KiraElijah
KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
I’d go with Leatherface, Hillbilly, and Wraith

Comments

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

trapper and hag as well.... both can supervise the hook while dealing with ppl in the immediate area.... the hag is even bound by the mechanics of her power to stay close.... the clown is a potential camper since he can disrupt and slow down with his gas.... bottom line is that any killer has the potential to be an effective camper.... providing that you make the choice to camp and also providing you feel its 'effective'.... insideous Leatherface is the most effective though. no doubt....

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

I would say for patrolling, Hillbilly, Trapper and Hag. For the traditional camping, Leatherface with insideous and Wraith.

• Leatherbilly
    Leatherbilly Member Posts: 384

Leatherface, Wraith, Pig, Hag and Billy.

Leatherface and Billy have instant downs, Bubba punishing both heavily, Wraith and Pig ignore Borrowed Time and can hide near the hook, and Hag can teleport back in from a distance.

• Leatherbilly
    Leatherbilly Member Posts: 384
    edited June 2018

Here's the problem with Leatherface and why his camping is so overrated. If you proxy camp (even the basement), as soon as they hear your terror radius, they can run back into the basement and enter a locker.

Now you're guaranteed to only get one of them, and you could've accomplished the exact same thing as any other instant down killer. Therefore, Leatherface's notorious "multiple instant downs" should literally never come to fruition.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

In order :
    Huntress, Leatherface and Hag.

Huntress is just the best camper in the world tbh.
    Range camping > AoE camping!

• SNTD
    SNTD Member Posts: 84

Leatherface, Hag, Trapper
    -Leatherface has a chainsaw that can multi hit people and down them.
    -Hag has traps that you can teleport to.
    -Trapper has bear traps.

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    edited June 2018

Leatherface, Billy, and Myers.

1.Leatherface cause insta down two people at once.
    2.Billy cause very strong mobility to hooks and insta down.
    3.Myers cause he can easily prevent unhooks with t3 procs.

Lots of people say hag and I highly disagree and here is why.
    Whenever I see a hag putting traps near the hook and she leaves, I immediately go to those traps and start running all of them. She comes back and starts chasing me or someone near by and we just pull the person off the hook. Her traps don't do much if she is nearby and when you can just easily disable them. Just BT the person off hook if needed if she doesn't leave the hook.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237
    1. Leatherface
    2. Hillbilly
    3. Myers (99% the 1 hit)
  • Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

Leatherface (obvious reasons), Huntress, Pig (NOED + RBT + built-in Insidious, gg to make it out)

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,939

Leatherface, Bubba and The Cannibal

• ren_knock
    ren_knock Member Posts: 31

Always Leatherface and Hillbilly, I'd say Pig but I think Wraith is just play better since he has the built-in insidious that also makes him fully invisible. Then you add windstorm and just ruin someone.

• JustQuestOz
    JustQuestOz Member Posts: 13

Bubba bubba and bubba camp central

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

leatherface#1 hillbilly#2 huntress#3

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

Wraith and Leatherface. Wraiths in particular like to go invisible and stand to the side and just watch and wait.

• Bayside
    Bayside Member Posts: 40

Insidious Leatherface with the fastest charge up, Bing Bong Boi, and basement Hag. (I love playing basement Hag so much it's actually stupid how well it works)

• XxDeathPrismxX
    XxDeathPrismxX Member Posts: 11
    1. Leatherface for the multiple take down
    2. Wraith for the borrow time prevention
    3. Pig for the swift attack and zero terror radius