The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DBD Doesn't Show Recent Players on Steam

Very very minor thing that I would like is for DBD to track recent players like Multiplayer games usually do on steam

. I just like seeing all the players I've played with idk. Like I said very very minor, just would be cool :)

P.S - Image just shows proof that DBD doesn't track recent players on steam. Press shift+tab while in-game, then go to View Players

Comments

• Klavatoo
    Klavatoo Member Posts: 61

Just a hunch but i'm pretty sure its because the game runs on dedicated servers. Use to show i believe when the game was P2P. That being said, i'm sure theres a way to fix it if they put their mind to it.

• ARatherStrangeKiller
    ARatherStrangeKiller Member Posts: 101

For the record, as far as my knowledge goes that feature has never worked right on Steam. I remember trying to use it on TF2 and it only worked about 30% of the time.

• SwampTrash_
    SwampTrash_ Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2021

Yeah I totally agree, I've noticed it in other games just like you have in TF2. But I can say however more times than not I've been able to see recent players. Not sure what other's experiences are though. Honestly screw steam, an in-game system would be much better given this new information you have both provided. I really want it now

Edit : There's already such a good spot for it inside the game right now.

Squish that baby in the middle for all I care I just wanna see Recent Players :) :)

• SwampTrash_
    SwampTrash_ Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2021