Amandas Add ons

Hello, I'm a pig main since she was launched but after playing her for a bit I realized that her ultra rare Add Ons are garbage.
Please buff Amanda's Ultra Rare addons. Ruleset No.2 should already be part of her ability, and Amanda's Letter is one of the worst add-ons in the game.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

It's because Amanda's ultra rare add-on was supposed to give her one shot on her ambush. But they removed that because it was judged "too strong" and basically did put a poor man's version of an ability instead.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Most recent ultra rare add-ons are garbage. If you're playing one of the old, original killers they can be pretty good. But pretty much every killer past huntress has had trash ultra rares. The very rares is where the good stuff is at.  ;)
  • ren_knock
    ren_knock Member Posts: 31

Too bad two of Amanda's possibly best add-ons don't even work, the Bag and Box of Gears add-ons don't even slow Jigsaw traps speed, it's bugged still.

• Bayside
    Bayside Member Posts: 40

@ren_knock They do though. I've played Survivor against her recently and her addons definitely do work. Unless it's just showing that it's slowed without it actually being slowed. And yeah. Amanda's Letter is the worst addon in the game, I will agree with you on that. If they're going to decrease my trap count, I should atleast get a one hit with my dash.

• ren_knock
    ren_knock Member Posts: 31

@Bayside It just shows they're slowed, it doesn't actually slow, it turns the meter red, but the slow literally does nothing at all, if you line it up side by side the add-on doesn't actually change the speed.

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502

@Bayside said:
    @ren_knock They do though. I've played Survivor against her recently and her addons definitely do work. Unless it's just showing that it's slowed without it actually being slowed. And yeah. Amanda's Letter is the worst addon in the game, I will agree with you on that. If they're going to decrease my trap count, I should atleast get a one hit with my dash.

I use that particular add-on when I use her ambush only build. Combine a good detection perk, some form of aggravation, and a buff/stealth/2nd detection....and scare the beejesus out of everyone you can.