hacker or just a glitch

rhys17
rhys17 Member Posts: 25

so i was playing a game as survivor and we were up against an oni and the game was going well we got two gens done an one hook but then after he used his power he started moving really fast like not as in using his power fast but the guy was able to run from one end of the map to the other in literally 2 second how fast he was then he kept the same speed when he came out of his power like he was moving at Mach 7 speeds.

during the match when this was happening me and my friends agreed that this was him hacking but he said in the chat box after the match that when he used his power his screen glitched so I'm not too sure whether or not if this guy was hacking or if it actually was a glitch

so I guess I'm just writing this to get some opinions from different people

Comments

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

Well, uh... That sounds like a hack, or really bad latency. I've never seen a bug that allows the killer to move that fast.

• Malum_Midnight
    Malum_Midnight Member Posts: 366

No map that I can think of will allow Oni to travel across the map in “literally 2 seconds”. What map was it?

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

I know survivor has a bug right now where you're for some reason walking/running faster unless you do certain things then it'll stop it (like falling off certain places or getting hit by the killer on purpose which are both things once we figured out how to get rid of it, they did to keep the game fair for both sides). My friend had it happen to them and they started panicking because they didn't know how to stop it and didn't want to be banned for hacking when they weren't. Maybe it's something similar?

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723

There is a bug sometimes where if you stun the killer with a speed power, they'll keep the speed. Happened with Wraith.