The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I want to return the money or how bhvr deceive people

Hello. Due to the latest news about Freddie's nerf, I see no reason to endure this deception. For my own money, I buy DLS focusing on the content presented in the description and screenshots, and now it is becoming a non-playable killer at the level of the recent DLS. You can tell the legal address of the company in order to send them an application in this regard, since there is no direct connection with them, except for this forum. Thx for watching

Comments

• SavouryRain
    SavouryRain Member Posts: 340

Lawl

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,734

Lmao thanks :D

Don't bring a law student into legal things at 2am bad things happen

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

You agreed to the terms of the contract which states they can change any perk, character, add on or item whenever they see fit.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

You know freddy was bad on release? nobody asked money back after his rework for some reason

• Lol

• Kasamsky
    Kasamsky Member Posts: 264

holy guacamole whats up with all those whiny freddy one-tricks getting upset about the changes?

jeez yall haven't even played him yet..

stop crying lmfao..

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Look at you with all your "facts" and "figures." 😏

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,734

Just because I've answered posts like this at least 5 times so I have the DBD EULA as a bookmark-

• dnj510
    dnj510 Member Posts: 438

This sandwich doesn't taste good anymore. Yes, I ate it all but I want my money back.

That's how OP sounds.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

The current Freddy isn't the Freddy that was advertised when his DLC first came out, current Freddy is reworked Freddy.

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

Yeah that's not how this works. Always some genius that comes in saying that "I paid money so you can't nerf my stuff". Yeah...no