Both-siders. Wich killers do you consider fun to go against? Share me your tierlist.

Options
ClamorVentus
ClamorVentus Member Posts: 742
edited April 2021 in General Discussions

I wont do my tierlist since i will be biased about it and i would get flamed by it since im a survivor main and well.... we have a bad reputation. But let me see yours.

Comments

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

I think most would agree with me.

• Fantasy
    Fantasy Member Posts: 451
    Options

For me it really depends on the killer's perks/addons/playstyle more than the killer itself that they're playing.

Some nurses slug as soon as possible to get a 4K with infectious, which is obviously not as fun compared to one that will go for hooks and not try as hard.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

That would be my tier list

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,657
    Options

Here's my one:

This is all assuming a solid, stable internet connection, and they play fair and for fun, so no infectious slugging at 5 gens or facecamping.

Trickster belongs in the "First hook suicide ngl" category.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options

Here's my list when I'm playing survivor.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

When Huntress stops throwing planets I'll probably put her in S

• Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 568
    Options

Keep Deathslinger, Spirit, Nurse, Freddy, Hag, and Pig away from me and I'll be generally happy.

I run Spine Chill for Ghost Face otherwise he'd be on my list as well.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    edited April 2021
    Options

Found one I made a while ago.

S is least fun, F is most fun.

• worriedfeng03
    worriedfeng03 Member Posts: 82
    Options

Would you mind possibly sharing a link to your tierlist?

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

Play against a decent Twins player and i'm 100% sure you will put them at the very bottom of your tierlist

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,349
    Options

I don't have the means to make a tier list currently so I'll just have to list the ones that I enjoy:

Hillbilly

Oni

Wraith

Blight (if they don't J flick)

Pig (if they don't tunnel)

Plague

Pyramid Head (for the most part)

And sometimes Nurse (it's satisfying to outplay a good one)

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options
  • worriedfeng03
    worriedfeng03 Member Posts: 82
    Options

I was referring to a link to the tier list format so I could create and share my own.

• FondaDix
    FondaDix Member Posts: 173
    Options

I suppose this is mine. Myers has a totally given me some crazy jump scares. Always happy when I'm against a clown. When I do swf, when our character portraits spawn in with clocks on them, there is always a collective groan. Also wraith, it feels like every wraith I go against camps and tunnels as if it's going out of style. Almost as if they are allergic to blood points. Generally B and up are fun for me.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

The new Borrowed Time should make camping as Wraith less appealing.

That's not me saying they'll do it less...

• missjay
    missjay Member Posts: 31
    Options

and trickster would probably be in the "fun" category :)

• TreMonkeys
    TreMonkeys Member Posts: 33
    edited April 2021
    Options

Every killer has a player who is a scumbag. Most killers are fun to go against, with only a couple that are a bit stressful due to how strong they are. Hating a killer because of one player is dumb.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

I need two more fun-but-not-that-fun killers to even out my chart.

• BuffySummers
    BuffySummers Member Posts: 23
    Options

It’s crazy to me how many people enjoy playing against Huntress and Oni. 😳

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

People don't hate a killer because of one player, people hate them because of how they need to be played/how people play them

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009
    Options

Trickster and Oni are amazing characters that have so much character and presence with kits that don't feel overwhelming. Love them both and would be happy to face more of them.

In contrast, Spirit, Freddy, and Plague are horrendous. Spirit basically boils down on her hearing while giving you nothing and Freddy is so bloated in his kit you'd think he was new age LOL champion instead. Both attract the sweatiest of the sweats. Meanwhile Plague is a incredible design and theme stuck on a kit that is just annoying. She blocks healing items and perks, she removes stealth, and she lets you enjoy the absolute annoying noise of your character gagging and vomiting nonstop.

• TreMonkeys
    TreMonkeys Member Posts: 33
    Options

The only killer with that is meant or needs to be played like a scumbag is the Twins. That being said, I haven't really played against the Twins enough to say much.

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

Spirit is neutral/fun without Stridor... but how often does one see a Stridorless Spirit.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,657
    Options
  • mouse0270
    mouse0270 Member Posts: 849
    Options

First off, I wouldn't consider myself a "both-sider" as I mostly play killer. However, my opinions usually fall more in line with survivors opinions then killers opinion. Now that you have that clarification.

I am going to put the list in order of potential of fun, and clarify afterword's

• S: Yes people can play in ways that are super boring, but the killers are still fun to go against.
    • - Piggy, Only is S tier if she doesn't tunnel trapped people, otherwise quickly falls to C.
    • A: These killers are still fun to go against, but often feel cheated by bugs
    • B: These killers are completely dependent on how killer plays them
    • - Legion, Slow Downs plus keeping everyone mending just makes the game feel like its taking forever
    • - Plague, Once again running slow downs makes the game feel like forever
    • - Hag, Trapping hook and tunneling off of it makes the game unfun
    • - Ghostface, Camping hook
    • - Bubba, Honestly after bubba's change, you can feel cheated if they know how to use his power well. He is still fun to play against, but at times you just feel helpless
    • - Wraith, is just weird to me. Sometimes he seems fun sometimes he doesn't, so middle felt right.
    • C: These killers are just boring.
    • - Clown, There isn't much you can do but drop pallet and move to next one.
    • - Freddy, Probably wouldn't mind him so much if 11/10 Freddy's didn't run BBQ + Pop
    • - Trapper, Personal grudge. It always feels like ######### when you didn't get outplayed, you just happened to walk into a trap sent 2 minutes ago.
    • D: These are just annoying
    • - Doc, His sounds give me an actual headache
    • - Twins, Way to Many people slug and camp with them
    • - Slinger, Triangle Head and Spirit, all share the same issue. There power doesn't let me as a survivor feel like they earned their kill in most cases. Slinger has a split second before he can shoot you, Pyramid Head can go from ranged to melee in almost no time and spirit can just fake it. I don't feel like most killers I play against who use these three earned their down, I feel helpless and that they got a free down.
    • - Trickster, Still new so that could be my issue. However I feel like with the buffs he keeps getting its to easy for him to get downs without much skill or time needed similar to slinger and spirit. This may change over time when I learn to play him and against him. But right now it just seems unfun.

• Lonok2
    Lonok2 Member Posts: 25
    Options

This would be mine, doctor and oni in d tier people might disagree, doctors noise is just an annoyance, oni is awful on solo queue, you can play against his power only for your team mates to power him up. Legion and plague are only awful because they always have thanatophobia.

• FondaDix
    FondaDix Member Posts: 173
    Options

The Clown is showing up at the bottom of a lot of folks lists.:( He has great chase music, great cosmetics and folks dont use him much. And I myself like his power. It's a shame. *sad trombone*

• ALostPuppy
    Options

Playing against Huntress gets more fun when you know how to play her yourself. I think it's why I see a lot of survivor mains say they hate Huntress, because I think it's the one killer that you actually have to figure out how they're played so you don't get dunked on every time you play against one.

• Lonok2
    Lonok2 Member Posts: 25
    Options

I Dont like him because the counter play to his power is always they same, keep as much distance as possible throw pallets early and jump them as much as possible

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
  • ALostPuppy
    Options

I kind of answered this in another reply, but I think the reason why a lot of people like playing against them is because they know how to play as them. They're both pretty damn popular so a lot of people know how Oni and Huntress work, which makes playing against them much easier when you know what the killer can do.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Here’s mine

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited April 2021
    Options

Bubba is perhaps the one I least like going against. Mainly because most bubbas I run into are basement campers.

I like a good Nurse. Not a god nurse obviously but a good one keeps my heart pounding.

I like going against trapper because I main trapper. If I step in a trap I usually have to say "well played" because I would have probably put it in the same spot.

I dont like going against hag because my camera jerks to her illusion when I trigger a trap.

I hate going against doctor and Oni. Doctor because there's just no hiding from him. Oni has the same power when your bleeding but the real reason I hate going against Oni. The BS 90 degree turns he can make during his charge. I've had Oni's hit me around a loop. Not sure whether to chalk that up to skill or bs mechanics.

I love going against stealth killers just because of the jump scares. The only stealth killer I hate is a Wraith who hooks someone, goes cloak and doesn't leave the hook.

I don't like the twins because they are usually sluggers.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,222
    Options

Here it is:

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

My personal preference. I totally do not main the top 3 Killers and that's totally not the reason why I like to play against those 3 Killers.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,394
    Options

Ghostface is the most interesting stealth killer bc i never feel save against him. Pig and Wraith cannot instadown and i had no Myers who would sneak up, expose me and down me.

Getting chased by a nurse is fun and the last time i played against a slugging nurse is months ago.

A-tier are killer which are most of the time threatening in a chase.

A good hillibilly is fun, but i think they dont exist anymore. Plague would be A-tier if she could use her power more frequently. Pig and Wraith are stealth killer, but Pig would be too weak. The traps make her more fun otherwise C-tier.

Many killers in C-tier are less fun, bc i feel most of the time safe while in a chase with them. But i still enjoy playing against them. Trapper bc of basement camping. Hag bc of camping and it annoys me as hag main when they play Hag wrong. Oni destroys me with his power, but is boring when he doesnt have it. I dont know how to loop victor.

D-Tier: Against Freddy many teams give up. Spirits stand still mindgame. Trickster is too weak. Clown can force a hit without counterplay. Legion has no power when you are injured.

• BreadPanda
    BreadPanda Member Posts: 16
    Options

I play more killer than survivor but have still sunk a decent amount into surv gameplay with friends. I'm not immediately certain as to why I hate vs-ing pig so much but yeah, here's mine. I'm sure I could be persuaded to move some of these around but these were my initial reactions.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,222
    Options

We all have our favourites. That is why Freddy is S Tier for me, while for most people he isn't even close to C.

As for Ghostface, I hate him.