Still after patch disconnection issues

Options
Ms_Green44
Ms_Green44 Member Posts: 29

So after the current update that stated that they have fixed some of the issues causing random DC from a match. I played a match and again was Dc'd out of a match brought to the main menu with a connection error and was given a 4 minute ban and depipped 2 pips. This is frustrating as I was hoping this was fix with the latest patch but I guess they patched all of the other disconnection errors but this one. I am hardwired to the internet and have no connection issues. PLEASE fix this it is frustrating for both sides. the killer I was playing against was going for adept but couldnt get it due to the connection errors. Also my team then had to play without me making it hard.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    Options

Same problem for me.

• mckitty
    mckitty Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same issue, only started happening after my game was updated today, no issues before. Got D/C twice towards the end of the matches, playing survivor in public match. Once happened after healing a survivor, second time while opening a chest. Different maps. Got a d/c penalty both times. Including the logs.

• Timebomb0800
    Timebomb0800 Member Posts: 80
    Options

Try verifying integrity of the game files?

Use to work for me when I got random dc's

• Ms_Green44
    Options

Timebomb0800 thank you I will try that it has now happened 3 times today alone that is way more than it ever has prior to the update. Frusterating

• Ms_Green44
    Options

So i have validated files, and it is still happening, maybe if you had to give me money back for the times I couldn't play it would be fixed faster, maybe instead of new clothing or a new killer we can work on the bugs. I seems that none of the bugs were fixed except the one for the killer, I still most of the time am not able to stun the killer with the pallet. If we could fix this game maybe it could be a more enjoyable experience for survivors despite the constant match after match of tunneling and camping killers. But we get it you just want money.

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    Options

Here's what it looks like (my screenshot) for anyone wondering.

Seems like it only happens when a match goes on for over 15 minutes. I don't think its a memory leak because my game runs perfectly normal afterwards, I just get a penalty and have to requeue.

On a sidenote, Zubat just got a matchmaking penalty for Steam maintenance booting him from a match right before he died. Maybe there should be some kind of system for unintentional vs. intentional DC's? Not like many people will straight up pull their ethernet cable to abuse it.

• Ms_Green44
    Options

thank you for that comment, I do notice that as well, it is still happening on a some what regular basis, I thought this is the place that we report bugs however I dont seem to be getting any response from the people at behavior. Its so frustrating I am about to delete the game in general. I spend a lot of money and time on this game as many others do and it is starting to feel like it isnt a priority to the devs at all. PLEASE rectify this issue, maybe take leaving the match option off, of course i know you can just shut off the console or pc but most people wont go to that trouble.

• Ms_Green44
    Options

So I hate to report this however it seem that now with another patch on the disconnection, it has started to disconnect again. So why do we do these patches when it seems to make the issue worse and not better?

• Ms_Green44
    Options

thank you for commenting maybe if enough of us say something they may think about doing something. I'm not sure what these patches are that they state they are doing but they are not fixing the issues. I have disconnected so far 2 out of 2 games, this game is basically unplayable, and the worst part is that I get the penalty and depip. How does that work its the games fault, maybe take one dollar from them every time this happens that it is not fixed and i bet they would fix it a lot faster.

• Ms_Green44
    Options

i want to apologize for sounding so hostile, however I am frustrated I play this game a lot, well used to, and I dont hear anything back from anyone after posting in the place that is designated for posting in .

• Ms_Green44
    Options

Update and again, I am going to continue to post everytime in hopes that either I get some sort of response or that it gets fixed

• Ms_Green44
    Options

And again, can i please hear back from some one, Does anyone work on this site?????????

• Ms_Green44
    Options

Still disconnecting out of matches with penalty, and no one contacts me for help, what a ######### game

• Ms_Green44
    Options

wow happened again, hard to believe on such a well put together game. I'm honestly shocked, and i get another ban. lets see how high we can get the minutes tonight. I love how fair this game is

• Ms_Green44
    Options

by the way im also in bug reporting so i guess that shows they made this for no reason, cause they never do anything about

• excone
    excone Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2021
    Options

Greetings. It also happens to me, it all started with re evil chapter, there were a lot of disconnections from a host. Recently it has not been as much but still periodically dc happens when i play both killer/survivor.I get a penalty for that. I noticed all of these matches are with console players(i play on pc). It can't be my internet connection because before re evil patch i never had any of these problems.