Is this a bannable offense?

GlamourousLeviathan
GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 981
edited April 2021 in General Discussions

So, today I was trying to get Adept Spirit. I entered the match and then 4 offerings popped: 3 Murky Reagents and one map offering to the swamp. On the first three minutes of the game, nobody even touched a generator and I was starting to suspect that something was going on. After 6 minutes, I found all of them crouching in a corner of the map. From this moment, the whole game was about them playing immersed and not doing anything. In 20 minutes, after I finally killed a Claudette, a Nea and an Ace, the final Claudette got the hatch. On end game screen, what a surprise: 4 Calm Spirit, 4 Iron Will, 4 Urban Evasion and 4 Diversion. I got a Brutal Killer and with this my add-ons were gone and I need to try to do the adept again.

It got me wondering how some survivors manage to be more scummy than most of the killers in the cast.

My question is: Is that a bannable offense? I mean, playing immersed and not doing any gens?

Edit: I got 3 of them reported. I couldn't report the last Claudette because I was disconnected from the lobby before I could do it. I didn't took a screenshot for the same reason above.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.