A killer with the ability to permanately destroy 1 generator per match: yea or nay

Options

How would you balance it? I think it should be an ultra-rare add on that you have to build stacks up for, probably like 6 hooks or something. This is probably a bad idea but just curious what everyone has to say about it

Comments

• GhostMaceNotCrusty
    GhostMaceNotCrusty Member Posts: 716
    Options

It would make the game unwinnable if you have 2 gens close together because then you can just break the other and have a 2-gen instead of a 3-gen.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited April 2021
    Options

No.

It'd be heck to balance as Killer and probably unfun when you get to use it.

As Survivor it would be unfair as heck to face. Not really OP; just unfair.

-

Now a Killer that can damage and regress completed generators under those sorts of conditions? I think that could be interesting if implemented well.

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

I like the idea. It'd show those m1 jockey's what's up real quick. I approve of this idea sincerely.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

Nah. Killers with permanent effects like that are really really hard to balance especially something like that because of the 3-gen strategy that could be literally impossible to win.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,021
    Options

We already have corrupted intervention and i doubt they would add a second perk that removes gens it would basically just hijack the match

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

Nope

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

nah i dont think we should have killers that mess with the core mechanics that much.

it'd also be quite boring to have a character have this as a main ability - and it'd be way too busted if that were a secondary ability.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,021
    Options

Also think about the fact that a lot of matches really come down to patrolling the last 3 generators and if you wait to destroy a gen at the end you again make it impossible for survivors to have any chance

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759
    Options

I want the opposite. a killer that spawns an extra gen or 2 that must be done.

• burntFuse
    burntFuse Member Posts: 290
    Options

How about a perk that lets survivors build an additional gen anywhere on the map after they've completed repairing four? Doesn't that sound like fun?

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    Options

How about killer could seal one of the gates? Or break pallets that not dropped? Or break windows? Or fix cleansed hex totems? Or cause a meteor shower that put every survivor into dying state unless they are not in basement?

Make it as an addon or rare offering for balance.