Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I’ve officially heard it all...

Just played a few matches. I’d say around 6? As my last match was loading I could hear my dog choking on something downstairs so I did what most people would do and rushed downstairs. When I came back up I was just being carried around the map by a Trickster. 2 people were dead and another person was injured and being chased by the killer and my poor David lol. I noticed one of the dead survivors was a TTV so I opened their stream to see if they were live and they were. Obviously she and her friend were insulting me saying I am a crybaby who went AFK for being the Obsession. I’m sorry but, since when was that a thing?! 🤣

She then files an endgame report about me and says I was and I quote “deliberately not struggling or recovering to purposely aid the killer” LMAO.

I went into her chat to explain that I was AFK because my dog was choking and I had to tend to him and she says that it wasn’t her problem and she then thanked me for ruining her last match of the day and said people like me are what’s wrong with the community. She then blocked me before I could say anything else.

So you’ve heard it here first folks, if your pet is choking, you must let them die in order to spare the TTV’s feelings.

Comments