Why have people been mostly playing demogorgon and pyramid head lately? ( mostly demo )

Options

For some odd reason I have been coming across these same two killers multiple times I'm not sure why and what about them is special. I mean I get that you people love stranger things and silent hill but geez try some other killers for once lol.

Note: No im not saying that you all should stop playing these killers nor do I have a problem with them its just something to be talked about cuz why not.

Comments

• boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399
    Options

I think they want to use their rat livers before his addon changes, that's what a lot of my friends have been doing

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 534
    Options

If there is an influx of demo players I'm sure that's because he's getting a buff soon and people are excited for it and are playing him more. As for pyramid head I have no idea.

• Drixpy_Jayyy
    Drixpy_Jayyy Member Posts: 181
    Options

@ClamorVentus I mean I usually play console ( playstation)

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,758
    Options

Where are all these Demos? I rarely see him.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    Options

Because demo boi is best boi lol.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

gotta practice before the update comes out

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,361
    Options

Personally i never enjoyed demo but with his buffs im excited so im trying to learn em.

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848
    Options

The Demogrogon had a PTB Change so did The Huntress, and The Nightmare.

• TMCalypso
    TMCalypso Member Posts: 332
    Options

My guess is people are playing Demo more cause of the upcoming changes. Pyramid Head is likely cause he is the 4th anniversary release and people are simply excited for the 5th, being Resident Evil. Silent Hill and Resident Evil are 2 of the most well known horror games, rivaling each other for a time. It could also simply be RE fans coming into DBD due to the DBD x RE announcement and seeing some of their favorite killers/characters here as well.

• ggezbaby
    ggezbaby Member Posts: 404
    Options

haven’t seen them much, I wish I saw more demo dogs!!

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,946
    Options

I wish I had your games.