Console: Let me change Wiggle from sticks to buttons

Wiggling with sticks kills them over time. So please give us an option to change it buttons.

Comments

• wisdom
    wisdom Member Posts: 216
    The stick isn’t that bad-

i have however, died more than once on hook because my hand cramped up while pressing x xD
  • hellojello
    hellojello Member Posts: 10

Both are dumb and abuse my controller - put some other sort of skill checks in there.

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Instead of going back and forth with the stick, roll it in a circle clock wise ^^ It's so much better on your controller and your thumb 
  • bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

bump

Devs, please let us change this.

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

@not_Queen please forward this. We console players don't want to ruin our sticks any longer :(

• p1ague
    p1ague Member Posts: 101

The trouble with this suggestion is that the current system hurts people with problems like carpal tunnel syndrome, and changing it would ease the burden on them. These devs clearly have an active hatred for people with disabilities, so that just can't be permitted.

Same reason you can't adjust aura colors to be visible to people with color blindness, even though that would be a trivial tweak and events like the blue hooks in winter solstice prove the ability to do so is already implemented in game.