That New Killer tease tho

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that next killer has multiple personalities seeing that it show him/her looking in the mirror and it shows multiple reflections of the killer with a different mask and to the right there are ppl names on the wall. I'm guessing the names are victims the killer has killed or those are the names of the personalities living inside the killer. So it seems we're getting a killer similar to the movie Split.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:
    I'm gonna go ahead and guess that next killer has multiple personalities seeing that it show him/her looking in the mirror and it shows multiple reflections of the killer with a different mask and to the right there are ppl names on the wall. I'm guessing the names are victims the killer has killed or those are the names of the personalities living inside the killer. So it seems we're getting a killer similar to the movie Split.

What teaser wait what

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    It wont be licensed, so it's not based on split. But MPD or DID is definitely possible. Someone pointed to the journal entries from the event. They injected the serum into themselves, potentially causing said disorder.
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@Milo said:

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:

What teaser wait what

I was confused too but I found the picture in forums and I know what his ability might be, it will be a illusionist killer due to their being 4 different killer pictures, He will copy 1 survivor and so and so

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

@Milo said:

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:

What teaser wait what

I was confused too but I found the picture in forums and I know what his ability might be, it will be a illusionist killer due to their being 4 different killer pictures, He will copy 1 survivor and so and so

They are all different faces though, and copying survivors is rendered useless with swf...
  • ZeBee
    ZeBee Member Posts: 47

@Carpemortum said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@Milo said:

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:

What teaser wait what

They are all different faces though, and copying survivors is rendered useless with swf...

I highly doubt it'll be to copy survivors. I assume there will be 4 different powers

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@Carpemortum said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@Milo said:

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:

What teaser wait what

Then a killer that keyword here mimics killer abilitys

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797

Man this killers design is super disappointing...

Like dude wearing jacket, different masks, and some hunting knife...
    Wasted chance at a really good design..

Well, here's to hoping that the the perks for survivor and killer shake up the meta

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Who says there's a survivor might be a solo killer and who knows maby they can mimic survivors by the time a see that's been wounded or slugged says dude that's not me your in close heck play against them and run nurses while disguised and the one being healed if it mimics status they go dude that's not me so the healing stops confused and boom free slugs and wounds leads to more dustrust
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

Well, here's to hoping that the the perks for survivor and killer shake up the meta

Sometimes simple things are also awesome

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    Milo said: 

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

No, its pretty bad 
  • VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,222

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Milo said: 

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

No, its pretty bad 

Is that why Michael is so popular in the horror genre?
    Just saying, he's not exactly complex to look at.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Milo said: 

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

No, its pretty bad 

Well it's dependent on opinions, isn't it? I personally really like the look of the new killer and am excited to see how he will play.