My theory on the new killer

ZeBee
ZeBee Member Posts: 47
edited November 2018 in General Discussions

My first discussion was deleted so imma do it again
Me and a few other people who watch the streamer Malika have come up with a theory for the new killer. I believe it is Benedict Baker. Remember the hallowed blight event? At the end of the event Benedict baker (I believe) Injected himself with the serum and on the 31st of October they put this for their little quote of the day:

“ 31 October - Pray
Soon, very soon, I will be at peace. The cold claws of death are drawing near.''

“ It's here. The Entity is here. It has found me. „

I believe that when he injected himself with the serum he went crazy, the entity took him, and he got diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder and theres 4 reflections in the mirror and 4 names on the wall. usually with D.I.D. There is a host I believe the host is Benedict baker. ALSO in the cut scenes for the hallowed blight event there is a cloaked figure and in my opinion the cloaks look very VERY similar.

Also when DBD tweeted the teaser they included this Caption "With Darkness comes a Legion " and one of the definitions of legion is this - a vast host, multitude, or number of people or things. ?!?!?! so like thoughts?!?!? idk how this ties in to a snow map, but still I think this theory is very backed up with evidence. let me know and dont be afraid to ask questions.

Comments

• Happee
    Happee Member Posts: 1

monkaHmm, I like this idea

• pluggedcornet
    pluggedcornet Member Posts: 2
    MalikaWig
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Maby they will relase them with a winter outfit that's white
  • pluggedcornet
    pluggedcornet Member Posts: 2
    I 💜 MikaylaPlayz
  • ZeBee

@redsopine01 said:
    Maby they will relase them with a winter outfit that's white

Possibly? Idk the connection to the snow map tbh :/ I mean he is wearing a coat but not a winter worthy coat

• redsopine01
    Dude huntress is a winter killer yet she's barefoot in light clothing how does that make sense lol but maby this killer is as some say Benedict baker who's exsisted for a long time even going as far as to fight back and trap the trapper so who knows
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

All of the hallowed blight teasers are for the next chapters killer/survivor, not this one. That's also the victorian era one.

• ZeBee

@redsopine01 said:
    Dude huntress is a winter killer yet she's barefoot in light clothing how does that make sense lol but maby this killer is as some say Benedict baker who's exsisted for a long time even going as far as to fight back and trap the trapper so who knows

yeah i dont get the winter part. Like Dave said he doesnt even know how it relates to snow

• ZeBee

@Blueberry said:
    All of the hallowed blight teasers are for the next chapters killer/survivor, not this one. That's also the victorian era one.

huh? Im confused

• Blueberry

@ZeBee said:

@Blueberry said:

huh? Im confused

Those teasers were for the chapter after this December one, not this one. The chapter that was teased at during the hallowed blight event was also said to be the oldest chapter they'd done yet. People have speculated at that older time period being victorian based on the released skins.

• Asssthetic
    Asssthetic Member Posts: 203

Hi Zebee! I like your theory and I definitely think its possible considering 4 people in the mirror plus having it relate to the Hallowed Blight event

• apropos
    apropos Member Posts: 245

Oh damn, dis a good wun. I just realized a moment ago that there were 4 people, but tying this back to baker is brilliant.

• redsopine01
    ZeBee said:

@redsopine01 said:

yeah i dont get the winter part. Like Dave said he doesnt even know how it relates to snow

Maby she's Russian and that place has slot of snow
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    ZeBee said:

My first discussion was deleted so imma do it again
    Me and a few other people who watch the streamer Malika have come up with a theory for the new killer. I believe it is Benedict Baker. Remember the hallowed blight event? At the end of the event Benedict baker (I believe) Injected himself with the serum and on the 31st of October they put this for their little quote of the day:

“ 31 October - Pray
    Soon, very soon, I will be at peace. The cold claws of death are drawing near.''

“ It's here. The Entity is here. It has found me. „

I believe that when he injected himself with the serum he went crazy, the entity took him, and he got diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder and theres 4 reflections in the mirror and 4 names on the wall. usually with D.I.D. There is a host I believe the host is Benedict baker. ALSO in the cut scenes for the hallowed blight event there is a cloaked figure and in my opinion the cloaks look very VERY similar.

Also when DBD tweeted the teaser they included this Caption "With Darkness comes a Legion " and one of the definitions of legion is this - a vast host, multitude, or number of people or things. ?!?!?! so like thoughts?!?!? idk how this ties in to a snow map, but still I think this theory is very backed up with evidence. let me know and dont be afraid to ask questions.

I don't see any, ya know blight on the killer from the developer stream. However, I'll give credit where it's due and say that is some creative thinking.
  • ZeBee

@Blueberry said:

@ZeBee said:

@Blueberry said:

huh? Im confused

Those teasers were for the chapter after this December one, not this one. The chapter that was teased at during the hallowed blight event was also said to be the oldest chapter they'd done yet. People have speculated at that older time period being victorian based on the released skins.

Where did they say that the teasers werent for this chapter? the oldest chapter they will do is Chapter 11 im talking about 10 and the hallowed blight cutscenese were never considered "teasers" but I am considering them as clues.

• Blueberry

@ZeBee said:

@Blueberry said:

@ZeBee said:

@Blueberry said:

huh? Im confused

Where did they say that the teasers werent for this chapter? the oldest chapter they will do is Chapter 11 im talking about 10 and the hallowed blight cutscenese were never considered "teasers" but I am considering them as clues.

It was in a stream, can't remember which one

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Don't make me say it