Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The invasion of the iridescent head Huntresses

Mineguy
Mineguy Member Posts: 318

As you all probably know right now there is the 4.7.0 ptb. In this the iridescent head addon from huntress got changed that it will always be 1 hatch and not max 3 with addons.

Well...now I play against 5 huntresses per day minimal with this addon because everyone wants to get rid of it as long as it's still broken.

Please send help.

Comments

• Pr0p3r9
    Pr0p3r9 Member Posts: 111

After any given rift closes is a good time to take a break from dbd and play something else. You're not exactly getting rift fragments or daily xp bonuses for rift fragments when there's no rift, and dailies only need to be done once every four if you still care about bloodpoints. I've been playing the Resident Evil HD remaster for the upcoming chapter. I've discovered that it was a mistake to use Chris on my first playthrough, but by the time I realized, I was already too far and didn't want to swap. I've also got the RE:2 remake, RE:4, and Biohazard. I've never played these games before, and it'll help me to get more understanding of the RE chapter when it comes out. They're also, of course, legendary pieces of gaming art that deserve to be appreciated for their historical value alone. I would've done something similar for Silent Hill if it had more than two weeks notice and didn't require a full-scale emulator in order to be run on modern hardware.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

This was an expected side effect of the nerf announcement.

You can do 3 things now:

• play killer (and possibly get rid of those addons yourself)
    • wait for the patch to go live
    • hope that you don´t get matched this often against Huntress
  • HighwayCatalyst
    HighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 377

You must have tremendously bad luck. Or I have very good luck. I haven't seen a single iri head huntress since the announcement.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

I honestly thought there would be a lot of them but I've only see like... one in the last 2 weeks or so. And I've seen plenty of Huntress players, none of them really seemed like they were using up any add-ons recieving changes, they were just playing Huntress 😄

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743

Time to run No Mither

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I mean it makes sense, the addon is completely dead once PTB hits live. You won't be seeing them anymore then.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

Someone tweeted this and others agreed to join in and do same starting on 4/23.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174
    edited April 2021

This is exactly why I'm not playing until the patch goes live. No rift to grind and playing both sides (as of the last time I played) was pallet stun bug, super sweaty swfs, and every other game a Iri head Huntress or Forever Freddy.

Taking a little break and replaying all the RE games since they were on sale on steam and I was able to pick up 0, 1, 5, and 6 (already owned 4, 2, 3, and 7 on PC) for like $20. Starting with the crappy games (5 and 6) before jumping back chronological to play 0-4.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

Man i wonder what disappointing way iri head gets nerfed. Sees obvious terrible change. Ah so i have a one shot one chance. This would be fine if i didnt spent 90%of the game openging lockers XD. At least let me generate a hatchet every 25 seconds and retain the one hatchet cap.

They could have done so many changes but in the end went with this garbage. It reminds me of og lopro chains turning off the instadown.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

can't confirm that. I noticed quite a bunch of huntresses, like one every 4th game, but just had maybe 3 iri heads during this week