The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Funniest Phrases You've Heard From A Survivor

Caretaker
Caretaker Member Posts: 764

Two recent ones were gold imo:

"Just mind game the sprint burst."

"If you don't like looping just stop the survivor from doing it, it's not hard."

Anyone else got some good remarks after a match?

Comments

• Caretaker

@Gibberish said:
    I remember one time I got called a "wall camper" because I always faced the wall to avoid getting blinded.
    This was back when instaflashes were a thing, too so yeah they werent too happy.

What? I'm literally in awe. I don't even have a proper response for that.

• Caretaker

@DarXide said:
    Today, some Rank 5 Survivor told me I was using "too sweaty tryhard using purple add-on's" on Doctor. I was using the 2 add-on's that increase the amount of Madness Survivors get from the static field by 25% with Tinkerer. That equals out to about 56% more static generating Madness.

Well damn, what would he consider Iridescent King and High Stimulus Electrode?

Clearly that would mean you're drowning in sweat, and we need to send the EMTs to your house to drain the fluid from your lungs before you asphyxiate and die.

• @Caretaker said:

@MrChills said:
    " I beat your ass with the flashlight" even though I mori'ed him..

Point & Click Adventures never took so much skill.

lol

• Caretaker

@MeowLux said:
    Back when BT was broken. (Before nerf) I hooked someone and the 3 other survs came to the hooked person and literally were standing next to the hook, waiting for me to leave it. Then in the post-game chat they called me a "facecamper" even though I didn't do anything else than stay at the hook due to them being at the hook. I mean like they gave me every reason to camp.

Simply being on the map after hooking makes you a camper. I didn't get salt for this, but I hooked every survivor twice. I had an Ebony mori. Meg opens the gate, and teabags me after dropping a pallet to BM. But why are killers such #########? I'm so confused. Why would they be so harsh against such kind people?

• Eross1b
    Eross1b Member Posts: 58

"sweaty tryhard using instasaw" when they were all using bnps.

• Maksss
    Maksss Member Posts: 5

Кемпер, ко ко ко

• Caretaker

@Eross1b said:
    "sweaty tryhard using instasaw" when they were all using bnps.

How dare you try to have fun.

• Caretaker

@wraith_only said:
    3 survivors after a match told me: "Stop wallhacking you piece of ****, you are going to get permabanned" etc etc.
    I was using BBQ & Chili -shrug-

A classic.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

"Hope your other die of cancer, I report you, ######### noob"

or my favourite

"######### you camper ######### go burn in hell die ######### #########"

• Caretaker

@Spectrobyss said:
    I was accused of using lag hatchets that always hit survivors

Magnetic Hatchets are an op addon. I'm a Huntress main I can confirm this.> @RSB said:

"Hope your other die of cancer, I report you, [BAD WORD] noob"

or my favourite

"[BAD WORD] you camper ######### go burn in hell die [BAD WORD] #########"

How dare you win. I'm gonna report you too.

• Caretaker

@Runiver said:
    Some survivor told me, after I blocked him to chainsaw him as BIlly :
    "I'll report you"
    "Bodyblocking isn't reportable, read the rules"
    "In my rules, it's reportable, so I'll report you"

Cute stuff.

It's only an exploit if killers do it. It's a tactic for survivors.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@Caretaker said:

@Runiver said:
    "I'll report you"

Cute stuff.

Could have been an exploit if it was actual blocking for an extended period of time, but he was just in a corner, crouching and got chainsawed lol

• Caretaker

@Runiver said:

@Caretaker said:

@Runiver said:
    "I'll report you"

Cute stuff.

Could have been an exploit if it was actual blocking for an extended period of time, but he was just in a corner, crouching and got chainsawed lol

I know, but I've actually heard that bodyblocking a survivor for a chainsaw hit is exploiting once playing as LF lol.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

got called an "instasaw abuser" only using a spark plug and vegetable oil.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@Leon said:
    "killers can pallet loop too"

a classic

• BUCKLEYbellows
    BUCKLEYbellows Member Posts: 7

The typical "Dirty Camper" when using Insidious.
    I rarely use it as its a meme build but I always look forward to the comments after lol

• Valkari
    Valkari Member Posts: 33

When I get called a "tryhard" or "sweaty" (usually after a 4k). Like.. am I not suppose to KILL you?

• Caretaker

@Absolute_Zero said:
    I got called a campernoob and tunneler after i moried everyone with my devour hope. Clearly camped them.

The madman. Clearly you're a hacker too. Me report you.

@JakeMain said:
    "Killers shouldn't use add-ons" - some survivor.

Maybe on Nurse? Or if you're super comfortable, but they're so bad lol. Let me guess Stypic or a BNP?

@yeet said:

As LF or Billy? Well, either way it's fast, but not THAT fast. Easily avoided compared to other combos.

@Leon said:

Good old Goo. He's selling merch with that on it now.

@deadwolfwalking said:
    i was told by a toxic meg that 'ds can be countered by not downing her'.... lol. i think it was a joke....

I mean, she's not wrong. No Mither counters 1-shot abilities. :^)

@Separator said:
    After I got a 4k with Leatherface I had a survivor tell me that I was "pay to play." I proceeded to explain that he was correct, the game costs $20 to play, and then he just went on an expletive filled rant about how Leatherface is OP and pay to win.

One of the weakest killers, but best perks, definitely P2W. Somehow I don't think BBQ is gonna carry poor Bubba. Well done.> @BUCKLEYbellows said:

I rarely use it as its a meme build but I always look forward to the comments after lol

I need to actually do that once. I wanted to do it as Huntress with Iri hatchets for a meme game, but she still sings. As much as I love her lullaby ruins the joke build. :P> @Valkari said:

When I get called a "tryhard" or "sweaty" (usually after a 4k). Like.. am I not suppose to KILL you?

Sounds like a typical day in AngryPug's chat. Killer is so sweaty, GIVE HIM THE BUSINESS PUG LUL!

• Caretaker

@Antero said:
    From my steam profile:
    "i call hax noob3 doesn't repair gens, fake and gay" ( DON'T QUESTION ME I DON'T KNOW)
    Also simple:
    "-rep camper (from the game I was playing as the survivor)

Stop camping my corpse noob. Also fake and gay damn. Haven't heard that since..god I can't even remember and I was there to witness it.

• Caretaker

@Absolute_Zero said:
    I got called a campernoob and tunneler after i moried everyone with my devour hope. Clearly camped them.

Clearly you did, and you're a hacker too mori'ng without a mori, me report you.

@yeet said:

I can't wait until they see a REAL instasaw.

@Leon said:

@deadwolfwalking said:
    i was told by a toxic meg that 'ds can be countered by not downing her'.... lol. i think it was a joke....

She's not wrong. No Mither counters one-shot abilities. :^)

@Separator said:
    After I got a 4k with Leatherface I had a survivor tell me that I was "pay to play." I proceeded to explain that he was correct, the game costs $20 to play, and then he just went on an expletive filled rant about how Leatherface is OP and pay to win.

Weak killer, super strong perks, don't think BBQ is gonna care poor Bubba though. Nice work.

@BUCKLEYbellows said:

I really gotta try to do that sometime.

@Valkari said:

Nope. Let them all live. Sounds like AngryPugs chat. If a killer does well they're a sweaty tryhard. Even if they hook everyone twice and don't tunnel or camp.

• TheWorldconsumer
    TheWorldconsumer Member Posts: 82

After killing 3 of the four survs and managing to hatch-grab the last one (no hatch standoff, by the way), the last one wrote that the killer was "supposed to let the last one get the hatch".....yeah, nope. :p

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited May 2018

@Caretaker said:

@Leon said:

lol good for him.

Least he can take a joke.

• Caretaker

@TheWorldconsumer said:
    After killing 3 of the four survs and managing to hatch-grab the last one (no hatch standoff, by the way), the last one wrote that the killer was "supposed to let the last one get the hatch".....yeah, nope. :p

Give me my free win!

@Mc_Harty said:

@Caretaker said:

@Leon said:

lol good for him.

Least he can take a joke.

I mean he made it. :P

• Tezzis
    Tezzis Member Posts: 58

NOED OP.
    Cause you totally can't avoid it by destroying totems beforehand.
    And I say that as a main survivor.

• Tezzis

@TheWorldconsumer said:

I had a similar situation where I stopped the last one from getting the hatch, and got hate from him and his team because I didn't let him go :')
    My answer to that kind of stuff's always "I'm a killer. My job is to kill."

• Tezzis

A guy once accused me of camping. Why?
    He ran behind me as I hooked his mate (he even was already injured) then I simply turned around and hit him. As soon as I wanted to pick him up he dc'd.
    All I did at that point was laugh real hard.

• Kube
    Kube Member Posts: 3

"Why play the pig if you don't play the game you trash"
    This happened yesterday and i'm still trying to deciphrate the meaning behind said quote.

• HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY
    HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY Member Posts: 49

Leatherface takes more skill than The Nurse

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said:

Wouldn't say so, she is the hardest thing in this game to master.

• HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY
    HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY Member Posts: 49

@RSB said:

@HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said:

I know right. I died of laughter when I saw the comment lmao

• Azgard12
    Azgard12 Member Posts: 335
    edited May 2018

"You shouldn't camp gens!"

"You were the last person left in the game. You were working on a gen. I pulled you off of it."

"You're the kind of person who would kill a grandma for her soup spoon! Everyone needs to eat. Be nice to people, let them play! You're ruining the world. AWFUL. Reporting you."

(I have no idea what the soup spoon thing meant., they promptly blocked me.)

• Samantha
    Samantha Member Posts: 20
    edited May 2018

I've been accused of lag switching on the ps4. I took it as a compliment.

Also "Your a tunneling fag who should go into diabetic shock" was a good one

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@Caretaker said:

@MeowLux said:
    Back when BT was broken. (Before nerf) I hooked someone and the 3 other survs came to the hooked person and literally were standing next to the hook, waiting for me to leave it. Then in the post-game chat they called me a "facecamper" even though I didn't do anything else than stay at the hook due to them being at the hook. I mean like they gave me every reason to camp.

Simply being on the map after hooking makes you a camper. I didn't get salt for this, but I hooked every survivor twice. I had an Ebony mori. Meg opens the gate, and teabags me after dropping a pallet to BM. But why are killers such #########? I'm so confused. Why would they be so harsh against such kind people?

You lost the mind game if you're annoyed with people crouching repeatedly in games..

• JEWberry
    JEWberry Member Posts: 78
    RSB said:

@HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said:

Depends on how u thibk about it. Yes a nurse will be WAY harder to master than Leatherface but, when both characters are learned and are in a rank 1 scenario, nurse slaughters while leatherface struggles due to palletlooping. This makes it so that it takes a lot more effort for a mastered leatherface to best good survivors in comparison to a mastered nurse against good survivors. I guess it just depends on how u think of skill but i agree with u both that nurse takes more skill.
  • Michael_Myers
    Michael_Myers Member Posts: 104

Too many funny ones to count. Guess my favorite is one I hear most often... accusing me of using a lag switch when their internet is run through a potato xD

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248

"They nerfed insta-blinds?"
    "They just had to give another thing to the killers"
    "This game is dying"
    after a Hillbilly no-cooldown gimmick build on LERY'S (I hate that map, especially on billy)
    Got a 4k though ;)