The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Should they change up stillness crows

MrFahrenheit
MrFahrenheit Member Posts: 1
edited April 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Recently started playing DBD again and I'd like to highlight 2 games I had which were quite similar.

I don't play killer too much but in both instances I was playing spirit and the only locating perk i have available for the killer rn is Rancor which depends on gens being completed to let me have a chance of finding people if they're immersed or whatever and stealthing around everywhere. I'm rank 14 at the moment on killer and I got in a game with 2 rank 5s with insta heals, urban evasion, iron will, DS and Dead Hard. I'm assuming they told their teammates to be c word as well.

About 10 mins in I finally find one survivor and hook them, I moved away like a gentleman because I assumed someone would have started doing gens during that chase or they could get the rescue so I could find more people but the guy just killed himself on hook instantly cause he knew no one was coming. I spent the next 40 mins face camping each one after I saw the instaheals added to the fact that not one gen was touched still (which I assume some of you might call toxic but by minute 15 I was too bored to bother looking in every single bush in yamaoka estate more than once). I understand stillness crows are a thing but I didn't see one spawn much less 3.

Now this is a mere suggestion but instead of just crows lets have a big shiny red button spawn in the basement at say 10 mins of idle gameplay (No gens being worked on/ Completed) that teleports all the survivors to the basement and blocks the entrance.

Pros of this idea?

• Big shiny red button
  • Saves everyone's time
  • Big button makes it kinda like Among Us and lets be honest Among Us makes bank rn
  • Kinda adds some joy to the killers life after being Tbagged and DS'd all night
  • Shows survivors that being a c word is no fun

Or as a second, less entertaining option just make the crows expose aura if there is idle gameplay for more that 10 mins.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• brubli
    brubli Member Posts: 214
    edited April 2021

Ten minutes seems like a really long time to wait. Also if it can just be countered by working on a gen for a second I don't see how it would ever pop. I do wish they would add a little something extra to help deal with survivors that want to hide all game though

I wouldn't call it toxic to facecamp hiding survivors. It's just time efficiency at that point