The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Yellow moris are pretty much useless

Cause if you want to kill the last one you need to slug and at red ranks where there is pretty much every game with a 4 sfw they always disconnect to give hatch

In some games maybe 1 out of 10 you get to use it in the other 9 you waste an offering spot

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I’ve never been dced for hatch and I have 1000 hours.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

*moris are pretty much useless

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Moris are a gimmick you burn when you want some gory action and thats fine, not all offerings have to be game changing, they should be tools to spice up a match a bit and not something that skewers the odds for one side (yes, some offerings skewer the odds I know and those should be changed or eliminated).

• brubli
    brubli Member Posts: 214

and that's how moris should be. You shouldn't be able to pay 9k bp to completely tilt the game in your favour

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

make it basekit

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

Supposedly a big mori (and key) rework is on the way so maybe they'll do something with it

I expect to see it next chapter or next mid chapter maybe?

• timbologna
    timbologna Member Posts: 348

Why pay 3000 bp for a offering i have a rare chance of being able to use?

• IWasLeft2Die

Mori need a tweak for sure since all of them are not worth using. It would be much less of an issue if you performed just as well using them as not using them but you actually do worse using them which is badddd

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,136

I'm not sure I've ever bothered burning a yellow mori.

It's rather ridiculous that in a horror game, a game that's part of a genre in which gruesome kills are a staple, it requires jumping through a ton of hoops to see kill animations. To make it worse, it's quite easy for the opposing side to deny seeing those kill animations by suiciding on the hook and DCing.

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,594

That are some heavy exaggerations:

• Pretty much every game? How do you know that? Just bc you get your ass kicked does not mean it's a four man.
    • Always disconnect for hatch! In all my recent matches, there was NOT A SINGLE instance of that. And I played MUCH games lately, for getting the rift done.

If you play it right, you will get your mori to use more often than not. If you stomp them, via slugging (closing hatch and hunting the last down). If they beat you and open a gate, slug one and push the others out. It will work at least every second time, surely not 1 in 10.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

I had just once ever a DC for hatch, idk if they were swf

• BreadLord
    BreadLord Member Posts: 274

anyone remember when moris didnt require a hook? just straight up murder someone in the first 10 seconds of the game

• IWasLeft2Die
  • malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 784

Yellow mori doesn't have a hook requirement like the other two, which means if you're having a bad game and you manage to get that last down, at least you get a cool animation out of it.